Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are British Posters not rolling hard with EuBank Jr? USA effect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    According to this article, GGGCanelo negotiations only took 2 weeks.

http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...-weeks--116371

So, I've shown an article where Hearn blames Sr, an article where Sr takes the blame for fight not happening, and now an article where GBP says k2 was easy to work. So you have anything for me about k2 rushing negotiations or being hard to work with?

We are done.

Your myopia is astonishing.

Like what Fishnets said in an article erases what we saw with our own damned eyes.

You think it only took 2 weeks to make Canelo GGG, with all that happened between the two of them before the fight was actually made?

OK...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      We are done.

Your myopia is astonishing.

Like what Fishnets said in an article erases what we saw with our own damned eyes.

You think it only took 2 weeks to make Canelo GGG, with all that happened between the two of them before the fight was actually made?

OK...
      So, you dont have ANYTHING that says k2 is hard to work with? Hearn said 'its Eubank fault the fight didn't happen', Eubank said 'its my fault the fight didn't happen', and Oscar said 'k2 is easy to work with'. But, contrary to these people, you want us to believe that it's k2 fault the fight didn't happen, and that k2 is hard to work with.

Without any evidence from you, yeah, I'd say we're done here

Comment

I think some of his antics turn off fans.

Which is weird since other English fighters are just as ****y and get love anyway.

And BTW, I don't think he ducked GGG.

I think K2 does business in a way that gives fighters no time.

They try to rush thru things and make a fight in days that normally takes a month to negotiate.

The opponent is used to a longer more detailed process- or they want to negotiate further- and they don't sign immediately.

Loeffler then moves on and hence you have something which folks call a duck which actually isn't.
        That sounds like some sh it you pulled out the air. Eddie Hearn was the one complaining about Eubank, Sr in particular. Eddie said the deal was nearly 90% done. I think he said all he had to do was erase Chris and write Kell.

And didn't Eubank end up leaving Hearn? If anybody moved on, it was Eubank, not k2
        Hearn was supposed to be representing Eubank, not bending over for Loeffler and K2's desire to get a deal done fast.

It a pattern with K2, even though the falling out happens between the fighter and the other promoter involved. K2 is always the common denominator. It has to come from pressure by K2 to get a deal done fast.
        Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        OF COurse. Remember Loeffler specifically stating the urgency for the “HBO Dates.”
        Here's Mr Hearn talking about the difficulties of working with Eubank. Notice it says Hearn gave the Eubanks a deadline, not k2.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...ennady-8386617

Also, here's Eubank St accepting responsibility for the fight not happening.

https://talksport.com/boxing/chris-e...-could-promote

But keep blaming GGG
        Jr called GGG out in June 2016 and was told by Hearn that GGG and Loeffler were on board and a deal could be made "within a week" if the Eubanks were serious about it.

He then spent 3 weeks negotiating with them before giving them a deadline because of what he called "impossible demands" being made by Eubank Sr.

Of course Loeffler needed to know for sure that if he committed GGG to a fight in the UK he would have an opponent ready on the agreed date!

https://roundbyroundboxing.com/chris...nady-golovkin/

Comment

I think some of his antics turn off fans.

Which is weird since other English fighters are just as ****y and get love anyway.

And BTW, I don't think he ducked GGG.

I think K2 does business in a way that gives fighters no time.

They try to rush thru things and make a fight in days that normally takes a month to negotiate.

The opponent is used to a longer more detailed process- or they want to negotiate further- and they don't sign immediately.

Loeffler then moves on and hence you have something which folks call a duck which actually isn't.
          That sounds like some sh it you pulled out the air. Eddie Hearn was the one complaining about Eubank, Sr in particular. Eddie said the deal was nearly 90% done. I think he said all he had to do was erase Chris and write Kell.

And didn't Eubank end up leaving Hearn? If anybody moved on, it was Eubank, not k2
          Hearn was supposed to be representing Eubank, not bending over for Loeffler and K2's desire to get a deal done fast.

It a pattern with K2, even though the falling out happens between the fighter and the other promoter involved. K2 is always the common denominator. It has to come from pressure by K2 to get a deal done fast.
          OF COurse. Remember Loeffler specifically stating the urgency for the “HBO Dates.”
          Here's Mr Hearn talking about the difficulties of working with Eubank. Notice it says Hearn gave the Eubanks a deadline, not k2.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...ennady-8386617

Also, here's Eubank St accepting responsibility for the fight not happening.

https://talksport.com/boxing/chris-e...-could-promote

But keep blaming GGG
          Jr called GGG out in June 2016 and was told by Hearn that GGG and Loeffler were on board and a deal could be made "within a week" if the Eubanks were serious about it.

He then spent 3 weeks negotiating with them before giving them a deadline because of what he called "impossible demands" being made by Eubank Sr.

Of course Loeffler needed to know for sure that if he committed GGG to a fight in the UK he would have an opponent ready on the agreed date!

Comment

You're an idiot, not really worthy of conversation. At least koolkc is saying something that is plausible, rather than a respected UK publication is biased against UK fighter. Please...
            what a forest gimp. as if in the states there aren't traditional and domestic rivalries to make money. because Dan Rafael has always boasted about Ward or Wilder..

Comment

So, you dont have ANYTHING that says k2 is hard to work with? Hearn said 'its Eubank fault the fight didn't happen', Eubank said 'its my fault the fight didn't happen', and Oscar said 'k2 is easy to work with'. But, contrary to these people, you want us to believe that it's k2 fault the fight didn't happen, and that k2 is hard to work with.

Without any evidence from you, yeah, I'd say we're done here
              Eddie Hearn also said that K2 were easy to work with and that it took less than a week to make a deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Kafkod the bandwagoner trying to justify weak news we already knew about and trying to spin that K2 and Hearn were the innocent ones, no fault in Junior..

yet in 2 years Kafkod was never rocking a Eubank Jr. pic in his avis... bandwagonism at its best

Comment

what a forest gimp. as if in the states there aren't traditional and domestic rivalries to make money. because Dan Rafael has always boasted about Ward or Wilder..
                  Please keep up, short bus passenger. We're talking about UK, not US. The evidence is there, Hearn blamed Eubank, Eubank accepted blame. But keep arguing, dumbass.

I'm surprised you're even talking about Chris, the way he whooped that Turk ass

Comment

Eddie Hearn also said that K2 were easy to work with and that it took less than a week to make a deal with them.
                    lol

''easy to work with...'' comparing cross promotional arrangements to a fighter that Hearn was representing...

Brits are dumb

Comment

No, no, no...

Hearn is lying. Eubank Sr is lying. Oscar is lying. The UK press is biased. Everybody is lying.

It's ALL GGG fault

Comment

Working...
                      X