Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are British Posters not rolling hard with EuBank Jr? USA effect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    What a treat for you!

Imagine Junior wearing those black skull motif gloves to whoop your fat Turkish ass!
    Imagine you uploading a Eubank jr. Pic in ur sig when you saw the thread!! chocolate brownies innit

Comment

If his surname wasn't Eubank he would have a lot more supporters

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        I am not as huge a fan of Chris as you are, but that was a good solid win for him yesterday and it bodes very well for what he may be able to do in division.

It kills me that posters talk about how Jr. ducked Triple G, then cite posts of Sr. taking the blame as proof. Hearn gave Jr. 24 hours to sign, Sr. wanted to negotiate some things (some crazy, yet some very reasonable) and was shut down. And those same posters don't ask themselves why such a tight deadline for a fight that was still 2 months away.

The truth is up until about the time of the Jacobs fight, K2 had a track record of throwing a big name out there as Triple G's next opponent, then negotiating for little or no time, then signing some stand in.

Take a look at his last dozen opponents. A majority of them were supposed to be someone else.
        Did you read about the demands Chris Sr was making?

He wanted to pick the Sky Sports commentary team for his son's fight. He wanted the purse guarantees of the undercard fighters to be cut so Jr's guarantee could be increased.

Hearn is on record saying the Sky PPV revenue split he offered Jr was the same split he gave Froch and AJ when they headlined PPV shows.

So it was good enough for Froch and AJ but not good enough for Jr?

Hearn is not a stupid man. He was smart enough to realise that the gap between what he was willing to give and what Sr was asking for was too wide to be negotiated, which is why he stopped trying and gave the Eubanks a 24 hr deadline to accept the deal or not.

You think 2 months wasn't cutting it damned thin for a fight that was going to be screened all over the world?

I would say 2 months is probably the absolute miniumum time required to set up and promote a fight like that.
        Last edited by kafkod; 10-08-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          Imagine you uploading a Eubank jr. Pic in ur sig when you saw the thread!! chocolate brownies innit
          Imagine whatever you want (you usually do) but I actually changed my sig before I even saw this thread.

Comment

I am a fan, but yes a lot of Brits hate him.

Brits hate when boxers are confidence and have self belief

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              Hearn was supposed to be representing Eubank, not bending over for Loeffler and K2's desire to get a deal done fast.

It a pattern with K2, even though the falling out happens between the fighter and the other promoter involved. K2 is always the common denominator. It has to come from pressure by K2 to get a deal done fast.
              Nothing could be further from the truth

As examples, K2 missed at least one TV date whilst waiting on Jacobs and spent 2 years on Canelo

The GGG fiasco is all on Eubank Snr

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                No, no, no...

Hearn is lying. Eubank Sr is lying. Oscar is lying. The UK press is biased. Everybody is lying.

It's ALL GGG fault
                Of course it's all GGG's fault.

Whatever happens, whatever doesn't happen, it's always all GGG's fault.

Comment

Of course it's all GGG's fault.

Whatever happens, whatever doesn't happen, it's always all GGG's fault.
                  sounds like a girl complaining about nothing on that rag day.

the same Kafkod that never rooted for Eubank Jr...yet suddenly he does fake brit

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    sounds like a girl complaining about nothing on that rag day.

the same Kafkod that never rooted for Eubank Jr...yet suddenly he does fake brit
                    Why are watching at my sig?

Why are watching at me you son of a bitch?

Don't watch at me!

I fuck you wife in your bed!

Grrrrrr .. rrraaaarrrgh ...
                    Last edited by kafkod; 10-08-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Why are watching at my sig?

Why are watching at me you son of a bitch?

Don't watch at me!

I fuck you wife in your bed!

Grrrrrr .. rrraaaarrrgh ...
                      Chocolate brownies!!

Comment

Working...
                      X