No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post

Yawn .... see below and that is why we are doing this song and dance!

you still have nothing!!!

Unless you believe that everyone else is wrong and you are right?

What is so hard for you to understand? Read below statements. I listed it as one possible scenario and you said that dco cannot stop bla, bla bla ....

I told you that you are wrong. There are circumstances where the dco can stop and send off only the samples that the dco collected at that point in time.

Perhaps you do not understand the statements below. It's ok ...

And

even in the case that you brought up, they mention that the dco could have stopped it if he wanted to!
    so thanks!!!!

and

and this

in the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory

first you state that dco must do ... and cannot stop and you show me nonsense and i return with the truth(see above statements)! So then you are left with plan b which is just a deflection!!!!

Again, my quotes are from cases, wada, usada ... Yours is a joke and *****ed by what i have.

lie you say? can the dco stop? you said no ..."da requirements"! what you got?

You have nothing!!!

Man, how far have you dug?

Continue!

Deeper, wider, faster.............

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    promptly gets shut down and exposed as a liar. Then tries to subtly dig his way out:

ahahahahahaha!!!! Look at this fool. He gets shut down, exposed as a liar, then he goes and tries to change it up a little. Trying to.....dig out of that tight spot!!!!! But he still makes no ****ing sense!!!!

answer up to this, son.
    :

If the dco’s specific gravity reading indicates that the sample doesn’t have a suitable specific gravity for analysis, then the dco informs the athlete that he/she is required to provide a further sample.

The athlete’s responsible for providing a sample with a suitable specific gravity for analysis.

The dco is to wait as long as necessary to collect such a sample.

The athlete shall be provided with the opportunity to hydrate, but advised not to hydrate excessively, due to the requirement to provide a sample with a suitable specific gravity for analysis.
    https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...14_v1.0_en.pdf
    requirement: A thing that is compulsory. A necessary condition.

YAWN .... same song and dance by you!

See, back to "requirements" and DCO has to ...... but there was always the point about exceptions in which was your DOWNFALL! You cannot get out of that!

Sorry .... YOU WERE WRONG!!! The DCO could have STOPPED but you made that big song and dance and now trying to get out of it by saying what you are saying! LOL

Could Floyd have had diluted full (90ml) samples sent to the LAB only due to circumstances? Either you are now agreeing with me or YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Time to DIG???? I say YES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

See, back to "requirements" and DCO has to ...... but there was always the point about exceptions in which was your DOWNFALL! You cannot get out of that!

Sorry .... YOU WERE WRONG!!! The DCO could have STOPPED but you made that big song and dance and now trying to get out of it by saying what you are saying! LOL

Could Floyd have had diluted full (90ml) samples sent to the LAB only due to circumstances? Either you are now agreeing with me or YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      CAN THE DCO STOP? You said No! What you got?
      LIAR!!!!

The DCO may end the Sample Collection Session if:
      a. None of the Samples collected from the Athlete meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis; and
      b. The DCO determines that for logistical reasons it is impossible to continue.
      POST 1023 UNEDITED.

YOU STILL TELLING LIES, BOY? LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! FACE IT, YOU GOT SHUT DOWN. IT MUST BE EMBARRASSING TO KEEP GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED BY ME. MAYBE NOW YOU'VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON, HMMM?

THANKS FOR PLAYING, SON. DO ME A FAVOR AND REMEMBER THIS ASS KICKING SO I DON'T HAVE TO READ ONE OF YOUR DUMB POSTS AND KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-04-2017, 05:21 AM.

Comment

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY HERE? LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

ONLY DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES???? WHAT?

ONE MORE TIME, BOY. THE DCO CAN NOT STOP THE SAMPLE COLLECTION SESSION BASED ON DEHYDRATION....OR HYPERHYDRATION, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. NOR CAN THE DCO NOT TAKE THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY.

j) Finally, it's not mandatory that the DCO take or should I say, have a SG reading. If Floyd is having trouble even producing a urine sample, then there would be no urine left over to test for SG ... DCO would put a note that its OK due to Floyd's BS dehydration and expect a TUE note from the FLoyd's doctor to explain all this.

THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE!!!!

THE COURT HAS SPOKEN!

POOR ADP02!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-04-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

You post nonsense!!!! What the freak does your DEFECTION to Mosley have to do with Floyd's FINAL DAYs and actually DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT? Floyd made weight easily. You see videos of him stating so. You see videos of him being able to eat a 5 course meal just before the weigh-in!!! LOL

Dehydrated the night? Again, Floyd weighed in at 146 EASILY!!!! You post nonsense!!!!

Those 3 TUECs are established by USADA and USADA can talk to their own TUEC!!! and USADA knows that it's FLOYD!!!! DING DING DING!!!

BUT

The TUEC will not get to hear the other version. You know. What we all know about Floyd's case and more. Floyd's doctor WILL NOT LET THE TUEC KNOW that Floyd weighed 146 + drank adequately and more....

If you go back I posted this (or I can repost):
          IF severely dehydrated one should weigh themselves. Severe dehydration > 10% body weight loss. So yes, I can know as I have data to back my points up. With mild to moderate they said to drink fluids!!!! They brought up weight for accuracy and we have that. They actually even brought up DIARRHEA which is another one of your deflections that is not one of Floyd BS EXCUSES!!!

RUNNING? Floyd said he would just go to the gym for a "little bit". There is a video where Alex Ariza states to avoid long runs. That it's not good to do long runs as it's not similar to a boxer's tempo.

ALL your points make NO SENSE. Explain why Floyd, who said he is relaxing on his FINAL DAYs, would do the NONSENSE that you bring up .... that is, workout up to a point that Floyd is extremely dehydrated?

BUT another counter point is Floyd came in at 146 (EASILY) LIKE USUAL so NO, Floyd did "little bit to stay SHRP", AS FLOYD SAID!!! But that goes without saying. It's the day before his fight!!!

WADA/USADA/NSAC state that to drink fluids if you lose just a few pounds. AND FLOYD DID!!!What you got? NOTHING except Floyd's doctor's note that you cannot show us that BS!!!

After all that you wrote, all you really did was DEFLECT back to the SCANDAL of the TUE ... So to say, all the evidence that we have is pointing to Floyd NOT requiring BUT you DEFLECT to the unknown which is really based on Floyd's doctor's note and you know it!!!

and then there is the past about thorough vetting for RETRO TUEs. Novitsky was trying to point out why for a certain athlete it was taking long and he brings up that there is thorough vetting for RETRO TUEs.

The only way you would be responding honestly is if this was NOT about Floyd. If this was about Manny or someone else you would have called it what it is .... A LIE!!!
          Can you stop writing me essays. It's not worth reading anymore, fool.

I suggest if you have anything important to say to me from now on, you write it one at a time. Otherwise, I'm tired of cutting through your bullshlt over and over and exposing you for a liar and someone who lacks common sense.

Now from what I did read at the time, you're talking about Mosley, making weight easily, and eating a 5 course meal.

1. For the Mosley fight he was shown to be dehydrated though he doesn't struggle to make weight. Ok. Now what information do you have on his hydration level if he became dehydrated during training camp for Pacquiao and never hydrated adequately until after the weigh in? You have nothing.

2. Your video of a 5 course meal? Are you serious? I think they showed him eat 3 french fries and a celery stick. Give me a break. Your proof is a 5 course meal amongst friends where he is literally picking at it like a bird to the point that he would still be there picking at it now if he ate the entire thing.

Give it a ****ing rest. You're a moron.
          My "essay" was just a bit longer than yours .... But I get it, you DEFLECTED.

Floyd Hype brought up 5 course meal video. They are not telling us the truth? LOL
          You think they will be showing you everything he ate? The video would be longer! Floyd was able to EAT and DRINK and make weight EASILY!!! So not expecting him to be extremely dehydrated.

Mosley: What are you freaking talking about?????? Man, I think you never did more than lift a pen in your life! Of course when you train you get dehydrated but then you rehydrate your body after that .....

Alex Ariza points out in his training camp how everything is all planned out and monitored by the numbers ... Ariza said its all planned from DAY #1 and monitored on how to adjust. Ariza also agrees with Floyd that he is always around the weight (WW) and making weight.

Now if you can only respond without DEFLECTING!

Comment

My "essay" was just a bit longer than yours .... But I get it, you DEFLECTED.

Floyd Hype brought up 5 course meal video. They are not telling us the truth? LOL
            You think they will be showing you everything he ate? The video would be longer! Floyd was able to EAT and DRINK and make weight EASILY!!! So not expecting him to be extremely dehydrated.
            Telling you the truth? What are you talking about? That he ate the entire 5 course meal?

You are a moron. Floyd picking at a 5 course meal for Maidana means he wasn't dehydrated against Pacquiao. Just log off.

Mosley: What are you freaking talking about?????? Man, I think you never did more than lift a pen in your life! Of course when you train you get dehydrated but then you rehydrate your body after that .....

Alex Ariza points out in his training camp how everything is all planned out and monitored by the numbers ... Ariza said its all planned from DAY #1 and monitored on how to adjust. Ariza also agrees with Floyd that he is always around the weight (WW) and making weight.

Now if you can only respond without DEFLECTING!

I see nothing here to respond to. Of course when you train you get dehydrated. Thank you. Now what information do you have about his rehydration schedule and how it affected him. You didn't say shlt.

Log off, dummy. It's over.

Comment

You dunce. If the athlete is unable to provide a urine sample that is of suitable SPG or VOLUME to the DCO after multiple attempts - the athlete can potentially be hit with a "failure to comply" by WADA rules.

Why are you trying to make it out as if there aren't any consequences if the sample doesn't meet SPG or VOLUME?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY HERE? LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

ONLY DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES???? WHAT?

ONE MORE TIME, BOY. THE DCO CAN NOT STOP THE SAMPLE COLLECTION SESSION BASED ON DEHYDRATION....OR HYPERHYDRATION, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. NOR CAN THE DCO NOT TAKE THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY.

THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE!!!!

THE COURT HAS SPOKEN!

[CENTER]

POOR ADP02!!!
                You are all over the place.

READ the below DEFLECTO!!!!

1) Wasn't there a BS medical problem by FLoyd?

The case that YOU brought up:
                "The logic of the anti-doping tests demands and expects that whenever physically, hygienically and morally possible, the sample be provided despite objections by the athlete."
                but that is about the athlete's objections and wanting to stop it.

2) How about the DCO?

The DCO could have STOPPED for Floyd!!!!
                There are possible circumstances and therefore YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!

When I point out that you are WRONG then you fall back to stating that I am a liar but that is an incorrect statement by you because the point that we are arguing is that there are there scenarios where the DCO CAN vs DCO cannot(your post above and others).

You then DEFLECT to "requirements" but I told you that is *****ed.

Once I bring up that the DCO could have determined to STOP, you DEFLECT . That has been your problem from the start and THAT IS WHY I LAUGH AT YOUR DEFLECTIONs!!! and that is why you are DIGGING yourself into a hole!

WADA

G.4.6 The DCO should continue to collect additional Samples until the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis is met, or until the DCO determines that there are exceptional circumstances which mean that for logistical reasons it is impossible to continue with the Sample Collection Session. Such exceptional circumstances shall be documented accordingly by the DCO. (Let me remind you, the Doping Control form and Sample Collection form are sent to WADA via ADAMS)
                and

Even in the case that you brought up, they mention that the DCO could have stopped it if he wanted to!
                SO THANKs!!!!
                "The Panel notes Article D.4.4 in Annex D of the IST, which states as follows:
                “…If the Athlete is not satisfied with any of the equipment available for selection, this shall be recorded by the DCO.
                If the DCO does not agree with the Athlete that all of the equipment available for the selection is unsatisfactory, the DCO shall instruct the Athlete to proceed with the Sample Collection Session.
                If the DCO agrees with the Athlete that all of the equipment available for the selection is unsatisfactory, the DCO shall terminate the collection of the Athlete’s urine Sample and this shall be recorded by the DCO”.
                AND

WADA
                "The DCO sends all Samples collected to the Laboratory for analysis, irrespective of whether or not the Samples meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis."
                AND this

USADA

"The DCO will check the specific gravity (concentration) of the sample. Additional samples may be requested if the sample is not within the required range."
                In the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory

First you state that DCO must do ... and cannot stop and you show me nonsense and I return with the TRUTH(see above statements)! So then you are left with PLAN B which is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

AGAIN, my quotes are from cases, WADA, USADA ... yours is a JOKE and *****ed by what I have.

LIE you say? CAN THE DCO STOP? You said No ..."da requirements"! What you got?

YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Man, how far have you DUG?

Continue!

DEEPER, WIDER, FASTER.............

The logic of the anti-doping tests demands and expects that whenever physically, hygienically and morally possible, the sample be provided despite objections by the athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Telling you the truth? What are you talking about? That he ate the entire 5 course meal?

You are a moron. Floyd picking at a 5 course meal for Maidana means he wasn't dehydrated against Pacquiao. Just log off.

I see nothing here to respond to. Of course when you train you get dehydrated. Thank you. Now what information do you have about his rehydration schedule and how it affected him. You didn't say shlt.

Log off, dummy. It's over.

Log off? LOL ... YOU HAVE NOTHING and have the courage to say that?

If one can do what Floyd did (eat and drink) and come in a full 1lb under, make weight EASILY and EASILY for a decade, then YOU Floyd fans have nothing that you can say about dehydration or being drained. Floyd was NOT extremely dehydrated .... and you cannot and have not said anything remotely close as a theory that makes any sense whatsoever!!!

TUEC reads what Floyd's doctor wants them to see. The TUEC will not see the evidence below of Floyd having a smile drinking away. His weight was relatively stable and so on!

If Floyd can get a TUE then everyone else should be allowed to get a freebee TUE but you know that is NOT the case.

IT was already over but after seeing Floyd drink like this .... its you that needs to come up with something that makes sense BUT YOU CANNOT!!!!

Here is Dr Alex Ariza making sure that Floyd is nice and hydrated.

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! LOL

Comment

You are all over the place.

READ the below DEFLECTO!!!!

1) Wasn't there a BS medical problem by FLoyd?

but that is about the athlete's objections and wanting to stop it.

2) How about the DCO?

The DCO could have STOPPED for Floyd!!!!
                    There are possible circumstances and therefore YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!

When I point out that you are WRONG then you fall back to stating that I am a liar but that is an incorrect statement by you because the point that we are arguing is that there are there scenarios where the DCO CAN vs DCO cannot(your post above and others).

You then DEFLECT to "requirements" but I told you that is *****ed.

Once I bring up that the DCO could have determined to STOP, you DEFLECT . That has been your problem from the start and THAT IS WHY I LAUGH AT YOUR DEFLECTIONs!!! and that is why you are DIGGING yourself into a hole!

and

Even in the case that you brought up, they mention that the DCO could have stopped it if he wanted to!
                    SO THANKs!!!!

AND

AND this

In the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory

First you state that DCO must do ... and cannot stop and you show me nonsense and I return with the TRUTH(see above statements)! So then you are left with PLAN B which is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

AGAIN, my quotes are from cases, WADA, USADA ... yours is a JOKE and *****ed by what I have.

LIE you say? CAN THE DCO STOP? You said No ..."da requirements"! What you got?

YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Man, how far have you DUG?

Continue!

DEEPER, WIDER, FASTER.............

The logic of the anti-doping tests demands and expects that whenever physically, hygienically and morally possible, the sample be provided despite objections by the athlete.
                    You are still going? Really. You are WRONG. Just shut the **** up and accept it.

1. You are an imbecile who can't understand anything. The point is IF HE WAS PHYSICALLY, HYGIENICALLY, AND MORALLY ABLE TO GIVE THE SAMPLE, HE HAS TO. POINT BLANK, PERIOD!

2. Your statements are False. Everyone knows it and you can't "dig" your way out of it.

j) Finally, it's not mandatory that the DCO take or should I say, have a SG reading. If Floyd is having trouble even producing a urine sample, then there would be no urine left over to test for SG ... DCO would put a note that its OK due to Floyd's BS dehydration and expect a TUE note from the FLoyd's doctor to explain all this.

WRONG.

- As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.
                    WRONG.

YOU CAN'T "DIG" YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT, BlTCH Give up!

Comment

Log off? LOL ... YOU HAVE NOTHING and have the courage to say that?

If one can do what Floyd did (eat and drink) and come in a full 1lb under, make weight EASILY and EASILY for a decade, then YOU Floyd fans have nothing that you can say about dehydration or being drained. Floyd was NOT extremely dehydrated .... and you cannot and have not said anything remotely close as a theory that makes any sense whatsoever!!!

TUEC reads what Floyd's doctor wants them to see. The TUEC will not see the evidence below of Floyd having a smile drinking away. His weight was relatively stable and so on!

If Floyd can get a TUE then everyone else should be allowed to get a freebee TUE but you know that is NOT the case.

IT was already over but after seeing Floyd drink like this .... its you that needs to come up with something that makes sense BUT YOU CANNOT!!!!

Here is Dr Alex Ariza making sure that Floyd is nice and hydrated.

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! LOL

You have been shut down left and right. Look at all the blunders you have made here. You've thoroughly embarrassed yourself!

1. He cycles off before testing...but cycles on during testing. It makes no ****ing sense you imbecile.

2. The Specific Gravity may not be taken? FALSE!

3. The DCO can stop it because of DEHYDRATION, and hand in DILUTED samples? LMAOOOO. FALSE!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF, BECAUSE I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP REPOSTING YOUR IDIOTIC STATEMENTS AND LAUGHING AT YOU!

Comment

Working...
                      X