Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi was trying to play reverse psychology by telling people to post the full video and looks like it backfired.

He looks like even more of a joke now.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      The first video is clearly a slip but its obvious P was taking a betaing, just look at his face. However, the real issue is, what is this supposed to mean? Malignaggi is shot to bits, its like if I walked up to a guy with no fighting experience and beat his arse and acted like I was king.
      It means more ppv buys

Comment

• Don't you normally rotate fresh guys in every few rounds? Asking Paulie to go 12 is pretty rough and it doesn't say much for Mcgregor honestly.

Paulie does look bad here though and I'm glad.

Comment

• Funny thing is the video is supposed to highlight Connor, but I can't get over how cr@ppy he looks.

First video, no knockdown in my view. Keeping in mind this is a jetlagged and spent Paulie, it looked like Connor did push him a little bit with the left hand while he was both exhausted and in a bad position.

Also given that we got less than 20 seconds of highlights, and on both clips Paulie was clearly spent, I'll believe Paulie's version of the story. It particularly adds up when you compare what Paulie says about Connor's punching power. Connor actually landed flush left hands on Paulie and couldn't put him down. Connor clearly doesn't have the type of punching power the MMA crew wants everyone to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            Funny thing is the video is supposed to highlight Connor, but I can't get over how cr@ppy he looks.

First video, no knockdown in my view. Keeping in mind this is a jetlagged and spent Paulie, it looked like Connor did push him a little bit with the left hand while he was both exhausted and in a bad position.

Also given that we got less than 20 seconds of highlights, and on both clips Paulie was clearly spent, I'll believe Paulie's version of the story. It particularly adds up when you compare what Paulie says about Connor's punching power. Connor actually landed flush left hands on Paulie and couldn't put him down. Connor clearly doesn't have the type of punching power the MMA crew wants everyone to believe.
            Jesus...someone DKSAB. They were wearing headgear. Have you sparred in your life? Do you know how hard it is to get a legit knockdown in sparring with headgear on? It's tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Don't you normally rotate fresh guys in every few rounds? Asking Paulie to go 12 is pretty rough and it doesn't say much for Mcgregor honestly.
              Because Paulie said Conor was a joke and that he could beat him with one arm tied around his back. A week before sparring McGregor made a pubic statement saying Paulie would have to answer for those comments in sparring. Paulie is a big boy. If Conor is such easy work why couldn't he toy with McGregor?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Jesus...someone DKSAB. They were wearing headgear. Have you sparred in your life? Do you know how hard it is to get a legit knockdown in sparring with headgear on? It's tough.
                Yes I have sparred, I personally know how hard it is to kd a sparring partner, I actually have.

The MMA crew has been selling Connor as potentially the hardest puncher Floyd will have fought.

Paulie said it, above average power, not a special puncher.

Comment

• it Doesnt look good for paulie. Mcgregor honestly looked like he was smashing him. DAMN!

Comment

• Paulie f***ed with the wrong c*nts.

49-1

Comment

• Who wrote this article a seventh grader?

Comment

Working...
                      X