Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better look in slowmotion

Comment

• It was a hold and hit, clear foul.

Either way, not a good look for Paulie

Comment

• Paulie got ****ing clocked with a left lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          It was a hold and hit, clear foul.

Either way, not a good look for Paulie
          Once again Paulie got played

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Paulie is already going down from the push. Gotten to? Just trying to show stupid people what happened.
            Youre obsessed with defending Paulie man, seek ****ing help

Comment

• Legit KD or not there is no way to believe anything paulie is saying anymore , the guy went ballistic after the leaked photos telling everyone how he clowned him and after the kd he was shouting on him and what not , i dont believe it , he looked gassed as F***CK having hard time believing he was able to say anything during those sparring sessions he can barely breath , **** paulie for lying , but give it to dana to let Paulie bury himself in countless interviews , let the boxing world and fans claim BS cuz why wouldnt they release the 5 seconds footage , and then on Connor press day BAMMMM , here you go , your 5 seconds ----->>>> ++1M PPV buys.

Comment

• Paulie hasn't done himself any favours by calling it a push, however he didn't have tape to look back at. Still doesn't look like a proper KD. Looks like it might have been crossed feet. In the 2nd video it looks like Paulie is taking a beating, however i'm sure there is a reason why Dana White has only released about 10-15 seconds of footage. Anyone paying for this fight is a mug, i'll just sleep through it download it the next day for free. Save your money for GGG-Canelo.

Comment

• Bottom line is Paulie shouldnt have opened his mouth with all this "i can beat him with one arm" or what garbage he said, especially if he's "out of shape".

He talked ****, sparred with Conor, the guy he said he can beat easily, and he seems to have gotten the worst of the exchange. Whether it was a KD or not, Conor looked in control in these videos. Maybe other ones are more Paulie in control but so far, all we see is Conor hitting Paulie and he landed a nasty left on Paulie too.

Floyd definitely wins no matter what. This is about Paulie getting clowned on, why are people getting upset?

Comment

• You can't take anything from the pictures or the video, Its like only seeing 5 seconds of AJ knocking Wlad down, or 5 seconds of AJ gassed and spent from the same fight after he punched him self out, or the first wlad knock down, both guy's recovered from those events and cam back strong. its impossible to tell from these details what happend in previous rounds. It is however great publicity for connor.

Comment

• what so great about beating up a feather fisted, out of shape, retired malignaggi in a sparring session? seriously, i'm reading comments here.... MMA and UFC fans are so stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X