Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Has Malignaggi deleted his twitter ?
    Lol Naw just ranting

Comment

• Paulie looked horrible and Connor didnt look that good either to make it worse...But Paulie should just shut the **** up cause this is embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Paulie looked horrible and Connor didnt look that good either to make it worse...But Paulie should just shut the **** up cause this is embarrassing
        What's funny is how composed Conor has been about this. Meanwhile Malignaggi is is worse than a scorned woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Jesus...someone DKSAB. They were wearing headgear. Have you sparred in your life? Do you know how hard it is to get a legit knockdown in sparring with headgear on? It's tough.
          what does headgear have to do with getting knocked down?? headgear is worn to prevent cuts..the chin is fully exposed

Comment

• Paulie you idiot

Comment

• I don't even understand why anyone is giving these clips any weight smh. Paulie got worked over his last fight by a C class fighter at best.

Even if Paulie was in his Prime with some type of power, he wouldn't beat a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather. We're literally comparing apples and oranges.

While I give respect to Paulie for being a 2 time Champ with pillow fists, there are levels to this ****.

McG should have been happy to get a Veteran Champ to help him out, as much **** as Paulie talks he does know the sport in a technical sense. I also read Berto was supposed to go spar but has canceled.

Comment

• What's sad to me is you have legit boxing fans coming out in praise of a MMA/UFC guy who is literally out to try and discredit, and make fun of our entire sport as a whole..........oh and what's better is it seems like 100% of you guys have some type of memory loss because this isn't the 1st time McG has tried to pull a stunt like this, he did the exact same thing with Van Heerden, who is LEVELS below Elite Status, until the full video was released.......

Comment

• I can't wait to hear Paulie's damage control for this.

Comment

• It looked more like a push than a knockdown and given McGregor's size advantage, it's not surprising that he was able to push Mailgnaggi down. As quickly as he got up, he wasn't hurt at all.

Comment

• Pauline is now a certified trash lol

This clip is vicious

All i needed to see who got outclassed.

But there are levels.. McGregor won't win against Floyd he's too slow.

It's just fun to see Pauline being trashed.

Comment

Working...
                      X