Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No really a KD, but Paulie was getting his ass beat.

Which isn't a huge surprise; he's been shot since the second Diaz fight... he managed to tough out a great win against Senchenko, but due is flat footed and has had absolutely zero pop in YEARS and Connor is a big dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Youre obsessed with defending Paulie man, seek ****ing help
      Paulie is king of the Floyd ass-lickers that's why. Him and his ilk love Paulie for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
        Youre obsessed with defending Paulie man, seek ****ing help
        There's lots of posters making a lot more posts about Paulie than I. But you choose to call me obsessed? Why because you don't like reality?

Comment

• Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          You can't take anything from the pictures or the video, Its like only seeing 5 seconds of AJ knocking Wlad down, or 5 seconds of AJ gassed and spent from the same fight after he punched him self out, or the first wlad knock down, both guy's recovered from those events and cam back strong. its impossible to tell from these details what happend in previous rounds. It is however great publicity for connor.
          Why are you desperately trying to defend Paulie? Just because he's the biggest Floyd ball gobbler?

The squeaky little punk got played like a bish and I love it

Comment

• Paulie is a loud mouth poodle and although I prefer boxing over MMA this was extremely satisfying to watch. I can't stand people who talk big but when it comes to fighting they fight like *****es.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              what so great about beating up a feather fisted, out of shape, retired malignaggi in a sparring session? seriously, i'm reading comments here.... MMA and UFC fans are so stupid

People on here claimed Paulette would school Conor.
              Last edited by Hype job; 08-12-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• i didnt even wanna post on this BS but guys come on seriously ....this is literally 14 seconds of 12 rds of tape..

if this is all they can come up with Connor is seriously in trouble ..yeah it appears to be a KD but i doubt it as you can hear Joe sat "No" as the clip ends and im guessing he says " no knockdown"

so Connor landed 1 straight left and Might have knocked a shot out of shape paulie off balance lol

i have personally seen paulie get worked but novice 154lbers in my gym when he was out of shape and i have also seen him WORK algeri and some top amatuers like legit stop them in the gym while he was in shape so cmon guys use your heads if this is all UFC could come up with

amazing stuff

FLOYD STOPS HIM ALL MY POINTS AND I WILL RETIRE FROM BOXING SCENE IF FLOYD LOSES

I

Comment

• Paulie's looking really bad now. "It was a pushdown." The **** is wrong with him? "Ethics" GTFO

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                      People on here claimed Paulette would school Conor.
                      so? and you are gonna believe this dude for 2 videos that last less than a minute combined? this is ridiculous, paulie probably had his moments. we've seen this already, edited footage from this guy to make himself look good. also the KD is no KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X