Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this doesn't represent the whole session and an out of shape Malignaggi is not a substitute for floyd, but did anyone enjoy seeing Paulie get handled for in the last clip?!???

Comment

• It wasn't a knockdown as you can see Connor hooked Paulie after a good straight left and combo. But Paulie got his ass whooped lol. One guy was in shape and the other wasn't. Just because it hasn't happened on a Mercer/Sylvia type level, there are mma fighters who can box a bit and beat some pro fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        what does headgear have to do with getting knocked down?? headgear is worn to prevent cuts..the chin is fully exposed
        jesus dude...

Comment

• lol I love seeing paulie get his ass kicked by a bum and then go on to have an all out meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            lol I love seeing paulie get his ass kicked by a bum and then go on to have an all out meltdown.
            Same!! I watch him catch the left at least 100x already. Dude got worked. No shame as he is the smaller out of shape fighter but after all that **** talk he got worked....at least in those clips

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              jesus dude...
              His entire damn chin is exposed...wtf does headgear have to do with him taking a flush shot on the chin?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KymVAXvnxWk

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  His entire damn chin is exposed...wtf does headgear have to do with him taking a flush shot on the chin?
                  I could explain how wearing headgear reduces surface area and how that limited surface area is harder to expose, espeacially to large, padded glove. Use your brain Larry. For fcuks sake...say something stupid again and I'll block your dumb a$$

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    In a 24 second clip of UFC and Conor cherry-picked footage? What did you expect?

Come on man. You're a clever guy. Did you expect them to show how it really went down? No. They've chosen the very best parts to make their fighter look good and make Paulie look bad.

Considering that fact, it's not very impressive at all.

And you've got to wonder about their camps focus while all this drama unfolds. They are spending more time thinking about Paulie than Floyd.
                    Who cares? Its still a funny thing, im not too worried about Paulie, Conor, Floyd, Paulie's grandmother, Conor's trainer, i couldnt give a damn. Its a funny situation and thats it. People are getting their feelings hurt for Paulie, its weird. Its all entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      You took all that from a 3- second clip?

It proves why they go to this trouble. People actually buy it.

Take the right 3 seconds from any one of Mayweather's fights over the years and it would look like he's getting his ass beat.
                      I saw an absolute novice boxer landing big shots cleanly on a guy that said he could easily beat McGregor with one hand behind his back. And that's all I needed to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X