Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your showing one exchange out of 12 rounds where you got the better of a combo exchange he went into ropes.

Comment

Then you show knockdown that is half punch half off balance last pushing punch not a left hook chin down on his pants selective snippets show whole tape

Comment

Paulie was chosen featherfisted out of shape knockdown not as good as Paulie said or as clean as mcregor said show whole 12 should have never helped him unlesss ready

Comment

Comment

Where the f#ck was the push? A weird KD, but a KD none the less. Wtf Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I still think Floyd shoops Conor, but Floyd better run to the NSAC and tell them on Monday not to allow the 8oz gloves, why give Conor that?
              Because that's what's wrong with boxing to begin with. It's the mentality of being scarred of a guy with no pro boxing experience who comes into your sport and you can't even make a simple rule adjustment to fight with 8oz gloves to accommodate the fact that the novice coming in usually fights with 4oz gloves. If the greatest boxer of all time can't make a rule adjustment to let a novice mma fighter fight with 8oz then wtf has the sport of boxing come to?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Where the f#ck was the push? A weird KD, but a KD none the less. Wtf Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  In the video that looks more like a hold n hit to me than a push. But mainly that looks like more like a legit KD then a push to me & I'm confident most refs woulda called that a KD in a real fight.

Comment

1. It was obvious Paulie was lying through his teeth. He always does.

2. This doesn't really give McGregor anymore of a chance than what he had before.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                      Your showing one exchange out of 12 rounds where you got the better of a combo exchange he went into ropes.
                      I think the point of that clip is that Paulie said there was no knockdown and that Conor pushed him down while they were trashtalking each other. Looks like that was BS.
                      Last edited by ////; 08-12-2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X