Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old cat View Post
    Who wrote this article a seventh grader?
    Mayweather was the proofreader.

Comment

• Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Comment

• That wasn't a legit KD. Conor had his left hand behind Paulie's head pulling him off balance then clipped him with a right uppercut when he was already stumbling on his way over.

Comment

• Honestly seemed like a slip in the first video. But in these clips Paulie looks quite poor..

Comment

• Originally posted by fathergll View Post
            Because Paulie said Conor was a joke and that he could beat him with one arm tied around his back. A week before sparring McGregor made a pubic statement saying Paulie would have to answer for those comments in sparring. Paulie is a big boy. If Conor is such easy work why couldn't he toy with McGregor?

Yeah i know the history. But Conor needs to be prepared to fight Floyd, not wasting his time trying to prove a point to Paulie.

Comment

• I think paulie with a training camp has a good chance to beat mcgregor, as small and shot as he is.

Comment

• That would be one of those things where in the heat of the action, I'd understand it being called either. The second clip Paulie just got handled. I'd like to see the whole session, but this definitely doesn't look good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  Yeah i know the history. But Conor needs to be prepared to fight Floyd, not wasting his time trying to prove a point to Paulie.
                  That Paulie sparring session will go down as the most lucrative sparring session in history because it will ultimatley add more money to Conor's bank account.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    I think paulie with a training camp has a good chance to beat mcgregor, as small and shot as he is.
                    At best, he last but lose all 12 rounds. Paula is ****ing overrated his entire career.

Comment

• Has Malignaggi deleted his twitter ?

Comment

Working...
                      X