Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Canelo is The Better Fighter, He Beats Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Canelo is The Better Fighter, He Beats Golovkin

Newly crowned IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. (22-0) captured his world title in spectacular fashion when he traveled to the U.K. and stopped Kell Brook in spectacular fashion in May. The 2012 U.S. Olympian credits his training alongside former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather for helping prepare him for the biggest and brightest stages in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We will see unless canelo fakes a injury

Comment

Canelo has better combinations, better body and head movement and quicker hands.
      GGG has a better jab, better ring closing skills, more power and so far a better chin.

Canelo is younger but gases somewhat.
      GGG is older and gases.

But over and above all that ... GBP matchmakers would not allow this fight unless they saw that Canelo has better than even chance to beat Golovkin.

Comment

The truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          The truth!
          Dang it, you beat me too it.

Comment

Says the guy who got KOd in sparring by Malignaggi. Lol GTFO.

Comment

Canelo is the better fighter and I expect him to walk through GGG.

Comment

If you take lil g's punch away he has nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Canelo is the better fighter and I expect him to walk through GGG.
                  say whattt? you really think so? I think GGG is gonna KO Canelo

Comment

I'll be rooting for Gennady, but I do agree -- Canelo is the more dynamic fighter.

I think GGG has to truly hurt Canelo in order to win this. And since Canelo has arrived at the top level I've never even seen him staggered...much less down on the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                    X