Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Canelo is The Better Fighter, He Beats Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    Okay, but did they think that before the Golovkin fight? Doesn't matter really because if Danny keeps winning the fight is going to happen at some point. Unless it's really close and a rematch is needed, whoever loses this fight will probably take on him next. If Canelo wins there will probably be a Mayweather rematch, if Golovkin wins he should either rematch Jacobs, fight Saunders or move up.
    They (meaning the people here) called this a cherry pick because of course they want to discredit any opponent he fights. You can look me up, I openly stated it would not be an easy fight, got dismissed for it and then those same people to make themselves look good decided to them call Golovkin a hypejob because their predictions left them looking like fools. Jacobs is not going to get the Canelo fight unless he goes on a Lara level tirade publicly. That's not Danny's style so I doubt we ever see that fight. Oscar is not going to put Canelo in there vs Jacobs, they are willing to do it because of all the "Golovkin got old" shht. Does it bother me? As a businessman, No. As a fight fan? Hell yeah.

Comment

• Amen!! pretty much how i analyse this fight and canelo's chances of winning it. Plus add in the fact that canelo was unable to stop Mosely or cotto or chavez. yet, somehow he is gonna stop GGG who has never seen the floor in amateurs or pros. Yes canelo has better head movement but if he isn't moving his feet glolovkin will adjust and tag him time and again

Comment

• lol! Better competition!? Washed up cotto washed up mosley Floyd won every round against him!! and 1 judge still gave conelo the draw!!! GGG has seen every style and can fight every style. canelo will not have the power to hurt 3g. canelo is at a disadvantage in terms of height and reach and he will eat ramrod jabs all night.

And not being an ass but please tell me how a fighter (jacobs) who got knocked down, threw and landed less punches in 10 of the 12 rounds and was on his bike the whole fight gets the nod in your eyes?? similar to canelo lara fight except canelo deserved that 1 right? Admittedly i thought 1st time that jacobs had a chance but that was due to the idiotic commentary. i watched it back second time without sound and yes jacobs lands a few flashy combo's usually at the ends of each round. a lot of people say GGG has no defence but he actually blocks a lot of the jacobs punches. so do u like the come forward pressure volume style or the run for your life and land a few potshots style??? I actually think if jacobs had of fought the same way he did quill we may not be having these debates right now. Jacobs showed how good a boxer he was. but he was scared to engage and that cost him the fight.

People say brook exposed glolovkin!!? please! i was at that fight 3g simply did not care about the threat of brook. much different to his approach to the lemiuex or stevens or proska fights. Golovkin has never ever faced adversity in the ring and thats testament to his class but i think thats when the best of him comes out. And brook would school canelo!!!

Comment

Working...
        X