Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Canelo is The Better Fighter, He Beats Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    I dont give a **** if you boxed. Doesnt change the fact you say dumb **** on here daily like a bias idiot. Just because you boxed doesnt give you a pass for saying dumb ****. And stop trying to act hard, " oh if a saw you id tell you to get in the ring" sounds like an emotional response after being offended to me.

You said what casuals say, if you take away someones best attribute they are nothing. What kind of stupid **** is that come on? Thats why greats are great they have certain attributes, GGG's is his power and ability to cut the ring off. Of course if you take that away he wont be as good.
    Emotional or not I would show a couple things in that ring. Sorry but you sound like the casual, cuz the casuals are always picking the losers. Proof is in the tapes....just cuz you repeat what they say on T.V. don't make you right (Casuals repeat what's said on t.v.). manny lost & it wasn't close on the cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      It's accept, brother. And what's this about 'truth' and 'facts' man? You're giving an opinion, nothing more. Show me a man who can't tell the difference between an opinion and a fact and I'll show you a real moron.
      Sorry & thank you for the correction....Who beat the most Hall of Famers?

Comment

• Watched the ggg jacobs fight again tonight, actually pretty good fight. Don't see ggg losing against a shorter guy, but if there is one, canelo might be him... doubt it

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Sorry & thank you for the correction....Who beat the most Hall of Famers?
          what? In boxing history? I honestly couldn't tell you.

EDIT: Maybe this would be of use though:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=354155
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-07-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            For a minute their I thought u said Jacobs CAN take a punch... U almost had me falling out of my chair laughing.
            LOL...Nah man...that chin is still kinda suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Okay, for the most part we agree. Journeymen was the wrong word but the point is his competition hasn't been that good. Not to say Canelo has fought killers, because he hasn't but he's fought better guys. Yes most of them were at 154 but that's because most of his career has been there. I do believe GGG is very good and he will have a size advantage but we saw him against by far the best guy he fought in Jacobs and a lot of people thought he lost. So I don't get why people are acting like he's just going to dominate. I don't see it. It's going to be hard for him to win, because with De La Hoya promoting it I don't see him getting a decision against the closest thing boxing has to a current cash cow, so he needs a KO I think.
              either that or a couple of knockdowns in a dominant performance.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE REF AND JUDGES ARE FOR KINELO ?? ... has it been decided yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? They're fighting for the IBF title. Which requires same day weight. He won't be able to fight for the belt if he weighs more than 10 lbs over 160...
                the poster you responded to said he will come in the ring at 175-180. And 175 is easily possible as long as he weighs 170 in the morning when they do the last IBF weigh-in then he can put on extra weight for the evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  what? In boxing history? I honestly couldn't tell you.

EDIT: Maybe this would be of use though:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=354155
                  Not enough, people left out....Who beat more champions in history, been undefeated for 20 yrs., got hit the least, most accurate,.....it goes on & on.
                  Answer: Floyd.

Comment

Not enough, people left out....Who beat more champions in history, been undefeated for 20 yrs., got hit the least, most accurate,.....it goes on & on.
                    Answer: Floyd.
                    Ah. Yeah I was wondering where you were going with that.

Undoubtedly he's a very good boxer, man. All you have to do is convince the majority of the boxing world that Floyd is the greatest fighter to ever live and I'll withdraw my criticism of your post. Good luck with that.

Comment

Dude, I wont even read your stories anymore. What I said are facts. What you do is vomit garbage. I know you get paid to write them paragraphs....
                      You didn't think it was funny at all? Oh well, I guess I will have to step my game up.

Comment

Working...
                      X