No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Kell Brook does not lack any courage in my opinion, but courage and confidence can be dented! and during his defeat to Golovkin that is excalty what happened (Apart of him was damaged emotionally!) Some fighters can usually regain their confidence naturally, but others may need some help! I believe his team should of recognized this and made a routine defense before fighting Errol Spence Junior or? Just vacated the belt and moved up to 154.
    There can never be any excuse foe a champion not to face his challenger. Plus Brook has made a career of 'routine' defences lol

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Thank you!!

There's a bunch of Africans driving taxis in the UK, most black cab drivers are white..... only Laced knows whether it was indeed racial but you can't make that assumption.
      I assume Laced thinks of the other poster as Asian thus the taxi driver comparison. There is no reason to pretend otherwise. Why was no other profession brought up? That's a rhetorical question.

Like I said we shall leave it at that. If it goes further I will be reporting posters and putting them in ignore.

So let's get back to the boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Thank you!!

There's a bunch of Africans driving taxis in the UK, most black cab drivers are white..... only Laced knows whether it was indeed racial but you can't make that assumption.

Let's not try and play smart here lol..You and everyone else knows what Laced up is referring to. he got really emotional and angry. Laced up has shown his true hateful bigoted nature numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I assume Laced thinks of the other poster as Asian thus the taxi driver comparison. There is no reason to pretend otherwise. Why was no other profession brought up? That's a rhetorical question.

Like I said we shall leave it at that. If it goes further I will be reporting posters and putting them in ignore.

So let's get back to the boxing.
          Laced up is Asian himself.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            True story! Real warriors fight on. Funny how Brook kept calling himself a true warrior or whatever post fight. The guy is a dang quitter y'all! Warriors don't quit FFS. He had less than 2 rounds to go, get the decision on paper and not a ko/tko/etc.

If I was Khan I wouldn't give that guy another payday. Maybe Ortiz could give him his film agents number.

I'm going to say it like I said it before: Brook is another UK hype job. So fcuking what he beat b-level Porter? Besides that he ain't fought nobody with 36 frickin wins unless you count Matton and an old Ndou. The UK loves to pad careers with a ton of domestics.

Its time to step out of the dark ages and step into the new world.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              Let's not try and play smart here lol..You and everyone else knows what Laced up is referring to. he got really emotional and angry. Laced up has shown his true hateful bigoted nature numerous times.
              I've had arguments with Laced and he's never taken it outside of boxing so honestly speaking I don't know what he intended with that.

As far as I know he's just a massive fanboy of some british fighters and will make daft arguments to support them sometimes... I've never seen him get racial.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Laced up is Asian himself.
                stfu kigali, you sound about as ******ed as Brook looks

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                I agree with you but leave it at that now.

Comment

Kelly knew his eye was gone a and didn't want to go blind.
                  Without eye damage he would have beat Spence later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Kelly knew his eye was gone a and didn't want to go blind.
                    Without eye damage he would have beat Spence later rounds
                    Spence damaged his eye.

It didn't get damaged on it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      stfu kigali, you sound about as ******ed as Brook looks

I agree with you but leave it at that now.
                      I sound ******ed...but you agree with me

You're still high from last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X