No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Watch the post fight interviews, he claims he couldn't see, although "the eye was better than it was against GGG" (lol) and yet he looks directly at the interviewer, looks at the crowd, isn't even blinking as weirdly as he did vs GGG...what a plonker

Dude. The man has broken orbital bone for three rounds. His heart would have wanted to fight but the scream of the mind would be stronger to give up and live to fight an another day.

And dont ever compare brook to ortiz. Ortiz was so heartkess that he got attacjed by one of his own fans screaming disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Watch the post fight interviews, he claims he couldn't see, although "the eye was better than it was against GGG" (lol) and yet he looks directly at the interviewer, looks at the crowd, isn't even blinking as weirdly as he did vs GGG...what a plonker
      Get off the computer.

Comment

His orbital isn't broken, nor fractured. Google Image Search Fractured Orbital FFS.

Brook is a b1tch a$$ quitter. Gets a little hot in the kitchen: b!tch mode
        [on].
        Last edited by McNulty; 05-28-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Dude. The man has broken orbital bone for three rounds. His heart would have wanted to fight but the scream of the mind would be stronger to give up and live to fight an another day.

And dont ever compare brook to ortiz. Ortiz was so heartkess that he got attacjed by one of his own fans screaming disappointment.
          There is no proof his orbital bone was broke and even if it was, it was likely a small fracture.

Considering I have seen real life orbital bone breaks, Brook was not blinking funny in the interview at all, his eye did not water, he did not look like he was distressed or could not focus.

He showed more of those symptoms during and after the GGG fight but last night was a joke.

On top of all that, I've seen Margarito and Morales fight on with worsei njuries, I've seen AA, Williams and so many others fight on with worse injuries. You're all acting like boxing is a non contact sport and injuries won't happen.

Brook quit, plain and simple. He should never appear on ppv again.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            His orbital isn't broken, nor fractured. Google Image Search Fracture Orbital FFS.

Brook is a b1tch a$$ quitter. Gets a little hot in the kitchen: b!tch mode .
            Exactly! Although your first sentence doesnt make sense

Comment

Exactly! Although your first sentence doesnt make sense
              I had a typo, but fixed it. Refresh please.

Comment

fair enough!

Comment

On top of all that, I've seen Margarito and Morales fight on with worse injuries, I've seen AA, Williams and so many others fight on with worse injuries. You're all acting like boxing is a non contact sport and injuries won't happen.

Brook quit, plain and simple. He should never appear on ppv again.
                  True story! Real warriors fight on. Funny how Brook kept calling himself a true warrior or whatever post fight. The guy is a dang quitter y'all! Warriors don't quit FFS. He had less than 2 rounds to go, get the decision on paper and not a ko/tko/etc.

If I was Khan I wouldn't give that guy another payday. Maybe Ortiz could give him his film agents number.

I'm going to say it like I said it before: Brook is another UK hype job. So fcuking what he beat b-level Porter? Besides that he ain't fought nobody with 36 frickin wins unless you count Matton and an old Ndou. The UK loves to pad careers with a ton of domestics.

Its time to step out of the dark ages and step into the new world.

Comment

Great fight, kell was hurt & he quit. I still give him props, he fought a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X