Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    I sound ******ed...but you agree with me

You're still high from last night.
    jeez you really are ******ed, so much so that you fail to differentiate between me quoting you and me quoting and replying to someone else

I think your carer is looking for you

Comment

I've had legit blindness issues before, couldn't see back in my late teens due to a sudden condition. While you can't "see" in detail, you can still see somewhat people's shape, skin color, hair color, clothing color, just their face will be blurry and the details around you will be blurry as well. You can make eye contact with someone even though you can't see their eyes, you can just see where their head is and guess where their eyes are.

You cannot understand what Brook was saying about being unable to see unless you've been through that before. You can't box while you can't see, I know I couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I've had legit blindness issues before, couldn't see back in my late teens due to a sudden condition. While you can't "see" in detail, you can still see somewhat people's shape, skin color, hair color, clothing color, just their face will be blurry and the details around you will be blurry as well. You can make eye contact with someone even though you can't see their eyes, you can just see where their head is and guess where their eyes are.

You cannot understand what Brook was saying about being unable to see unless you've been through that before. You can't box while you can't see, I know I couldn't.
        you're a quitter too then

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Spence damaged his eye.

It didn't get damaged on it's own.
          On another day it would be different and the eye wouldn't have got damaged. On any given day vitali woiuldnt have got cut against lewis.

Khan might have dfamasged brooks orbitol if they fought. Yet without eye damage brook would beast khan as well
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-29-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

He has two eyes. The surgically repaired one was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              you're a quitter too then
              I wasn't boxing.

I said I couldn't box, learn to read. I said I couldn't box, never said it happened to me during a boxing match.

I think your brain quit on you.

Comment

Brook was once a very talented, very quick, very sharp reflexed fighter, he let that go to waste by spending his prime fighting bums.

Props for what?

If you have a broken orbital and you can't see, you will not be looking directly in one direction, plus you will not be able to stop blinking becausei t would be a natural, nervous response to the injury.

I know what I'm talking about when it comes to certain medical issues but really, you could easily use Google to researc heye injuries.
                For manning up & taking the fight, he fought hard & made Errol hesitate a few times in the fight. It showed he had power & strength. Errol was just too much. It's why I called it a late T.K.O. before the fight (and it ended in a late K.O.) cuz I knew kell would make it tough.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                  You got triggered and had to resort to Racist insults which is typical of a Khan hater. At least you revealed yourself for what you are...you don't have any other come back to your idol Brook quitting on one knee than to use a racial insult lol You automatically assume i'm Asian because i'm a Khan fan? Are you ******ed?
                  You're normally a funny poster but keep your racism out of my thread. You have received fair warning.

Edit: The warning actually applies to LacedUp

I better not see that rubbish again.
                  Hahahahaha. this is how you expose Khan fans.

There was no fuking racism you idiot. Stop talking rubbish.

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Please explain to me how calling someone a taxi driver is racist.

Me and Laced argue and disagree sometimes so don't think I'm being chummy to support him.... I legitimately want to know how that is racist.
                  It's not racist at all. He's just an idiot.
                  How the fuk am I supposed to know what race he is?

Although, I could take a shot in the dark and say he's from Pakistan.

Coincidentally, I'm dating a girl from Pakistan, so being accused of racism is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    His orbital isn't broken, nor fractured. Google Image Search Fractured Orbital FFS.

Brook is a b1tch a$$ quitter. Gets a little hot in the kitchen: b!tch mode
                    [on].
                    Fighting on with a broken orbital bone could cause him the permanent loss of vision, like to see how tough you are fighting on with broken facial bones.

Comment

For the record, I applaud Brook for fighting Spence, but I don't condone what Khan did, Khan Vs. Brook should have been the main event but it never happened because of Amir Khan and nobody can really tell me otherwise and this comes from someone who defended Khan many times, he has become so hard to stick up for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X