No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    For manning up & taking the fight, he fought hard & made Errol hesitate a few times in the fight. It showed he had power & strength. Errol was just too much. It's why I called it a late T.K.O. before the fight (and it ended in a late K.O.) cuz I knew kell would make it tough.
    Manning up and takin a fight? he's a bloody boxer what's he supposed to do? Go ballet dancing?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Watch the post fight interviews, he claims he couldn't see, although "the eye was better than it was against GGG" (lol) and yet he looks directly at the interviewer, looks at the crowd, isn't even blinking as weirdly as he did vs GGG...what a plonker
      how are you going to say what another person should do when you are not in there take the punishment your self.

beside you can get hit and have blurry vision and later on everything would be fine
      Last edited by VERSION1 (V1); 05-31-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Hahahahaha. this is how you expose Khan fans.

There was no fuking racism you idiot. Stop talking rubbish.

It's not racist at all. He's just an idiot.
        How the fuk am I supposed to know what race he is?

Although, I could take a shot in the dark and say he's from Pakistan.

Coincidentally, I'm dating a girl from Pakistan, so being accused of racism is hilarious.
        You are that much of a coward that you have to be indirect and smart. You don't have the courage to just out and out admit you are a bigot and hate Khan for that reason No wonder you support a coward quitter like Brook. You both have no balls!

Comment

Watch the post fight interviews, he claims he couldn't see, although "the eye was better than it was against GGG" (lol) and yet he looks directly at the interviewer, looks at the crowd, isn't even blinking as weirdly as he did vs GGG...what a plonker
          Brooks is/was overrated.

Comment

Much respect to kell brook. He didn't want to lose an eye, but I appreciate the way he fought back in round 10. Anybody calling this guy a coward or a quitter IS a keyboard warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
              Fighting on with a broken orbital bone could cause him the permanent loss of vision, like to see how tough you are fighting on with broken facial bones.
              He's lying. Plenty of fighters go on with broken bones. PLENTY. I fought in the amateurs with broken ribs and STILL WON.

Comment

Manning up and takin a fight? he's a bloody boxer what's he supposed to do? Go ballet dancing?
                It's what lil g has done his whole career until Jacobs put that to an end....but you don't say that he is a "bloody boxer" that isn't supposed to be ballet dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  He's lying. Plenty of fighters go on with broken bones. PLENTY. I fought in the amateurs with broken ribs and STILL WON.
                  Right so you got given a paracetamol and told to rest up. And to breathe in normally despite pain.

I ruptured my eardrum playing football and played the whole game, went for lunch, and then went to A&E.

Our injuries weren't that bad.

Brook's injury would have changed his vision, and his literally ability to move his eye in different directions as the fracture traps eyes muscles, the there are other issues such as bone fragment getting in the eye.

So to the OP. Brook was looking at the present when questions. He wasn't required to move his eye was he? Whereas he was to avoid Spence caving his head in

I am sure your tough but I am certain Brook wouldn't quit because of broken ribs. If I broke my ribs right now, ffs, it wouldn't even change my plans for today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Right so you got given a paracetamol and told to rest up. And to breathe in normally despite pain.

I ruptured my eardrum playing football and played the whole game, went for lunch, and then went to A&E.

Our injuries weren't that bad.

Brook's injury would have changed his vision,
                    and his literally ability to move his eye in different directions as the fracture traps eyes muscles, the there are other issues such as bone fragment getting in the eye.

So to the OP. Brook was looking at the present when questions. He wasn't required to move his eye was he? Whereas he was to avoid Spence caving his head in

I am sure your tough but I am certain Brook wouldn't quit because of broken ribs. If I broke my ribs right now, ffs, it wouldn't even change my plans for today.
                    How do you know it would have changed his vision? Are you a doctor? Did you examine him while he was in the ring? Has every fighter with a broken orbital lost vision? Have fighters not carried on AND WON with worse injuries?

Stop making excuses. He quit.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    It's what lil g has done his whole career until Jacobs put that to an end....but you don't say that he is a "bloody boxer" that isn't supposed to be ballet dancing.....
                    What is that supposed to mean? GGG has beaten all the best and relevant contenders in his division. Every. Single. One.

the only name left was BJS but GGG is instead fighting Canelo, the so called lineal champ and a far superior fighter to BJS so again, what do you mean?

Comment

Brook is a ***g0t n sucks of the whole
                      Match room roster facts

Comment

Working...
                      X