No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, you're dumb.

You realize he has one other good eye to see with, right? And that there's a huge difference between staring at a stationary object who's standing there interviewing you, and a fighter coming at you from different angles?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Come on man, if I tell you you wont believe it that's why I told you to look it up for yourself. You just want it all don't you? Fine I'll search it find it and send it to you. Lazy.
      yeah, I'm waiting, I guess this will be another long wait

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        yeah, I'm waiting, I guess this will be another long wait
        Yes, just a little while cuz I gots lots of spanking to do on this site.....plus work & kids, it never ends....lol...but I will get back at you. Promise.

Comment

Yes, just a little while cuz I gots lots of spanking to do on this site.....plus work & kids, it never ends....lol...but I will get back at you. Promise.
          Yeah like I said, I'm waiting. It shouldn't take 2 days for you to find a simple source. The only genuine source you will find is hbo offering ward the fight and him turning it down.

There have been no other actual negotiations. All we have is ward claiming he wants to fight but fighting twice in almost 5 years with multiple court cases.

Bottom line he never wanted the fight.

Comment

Yeah like I said, I'm waiting. It shouldn't take 2 days for you to find a simple source. The only genuine source you will find is hbo offering ward the fight and him turning it down.

There have been no other actual negotiations. All we have is ward claiming he wants to fight but fighting twice in almost 5 years with multiple court cases.

Bottom line he never wanted the fight.
            http://www.thefightcity.com/golovkin...ovalev-boxing/

Your welcome.
            Last edited by j.razor; 06-02-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

So what does this prove?

The article itself only talks about one genuine piece of negotiating (the HBO offer which Ward turned down).

Everything else is just conjecture and the article is basically "Ward said this, he said that".

That is not proof of anything other than what I said, there was one real offer on the table, albeit one in 2013. The article then fast forwards to 2015 and Ward claiming he wants to fight GGG and yet Ward by this stage was fighting a domestic level bum a t170 or so pounds...what is genuine about it?

No paper work, no involvement of HBO or any other network. Nothing. That means...you guessed it, nothing.

And then there was that supposed offer in 2016...and again your own article concludes that GGG had alreday signed to fight a unification. This sounds like yet more baiting from Ward's team for a fight that was never on the table.

It is what it is. Ward never had any real negotiations in place for the fight after 2013. It's just plain facts. Whether it was injury or court battles, Ward had the worst 5 yera period ever for a so called p4p entrant.

Comment

So what does this prove?

The article itself only talks about one genuine piece of negotiating (the HBO offer which Ward turned down).

Everything else is just conjecture and the article is basically "Ward said this, he said that".

That is not proof of anything other than what I said, there was one real offer on the table, albeit one in 2013. The article then fast forwards to 2015 and Ward claiming he wants to fight GGG and yet Ward by this stage was fighting a domestic level bum a t170 or so pounds...what is genuine about it?

No paper work, no involvement of HBO or any other network. Nothing. That means...you guessed it, nothing.

And then there was that supposed offer in 2016...and again your own article concludes that GGG had alreday signed to fight a unification. This sounds like yet more baiting from Ward's team for a fight that was never on the table.

It is what it is. Ward never had any real negotiations in place for the fight after 2013. It's just plain facts. Whether it was injury or court battles, Ward had the worst 5 yera period ever for a so called p4p entrant.
                What part of "official offer" don't you understand & Loeffler is not on Wards team. lil g's team backed out.

On October 8th, just three months after Rafael’s report, Loeffler gave an interview to boxingscene.com explaining why the official offer was rejected, saying it was received after their unification fight with David Lemieux had been signed and therefore too late. He also claimed their primary aim was to unify the 160lb division, but admitted they would move up to 168 for “mega events” against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. or Carl Froch. As for Ward, Triple G’s “stardom” had now surpassed the American, he argued, and therefore a 50-50 split between the pair no longer made sense.

The following day Michael Yormak of Roc Nation, representing Ward, responded by pointing out that GGG’s team turned the offer down “in 36 minutes.” They had not known the Lemieux fight had already been signed, he claimed, and countered that since the proposal stipulated that both fighters would have one interim bout before meeting in 2016, essentially it made no difference to the deal. If they were serious at all about the fight, he argued, GGG’s camp would have engaged in some form of preliminary negotiations, or at least considered it for longer.
                Last edited by j.razor; 06-02-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Spence showed the world what a coward and how heartless Brook is. He made Brook his biiitch slave and toyed with him until he made his G@y ass quit. That is what a quitter deserves off you go Victor Oritz 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinese Guy View Post
                    Spence showed the world what a coward and how heartless Brook is. He made Brook his biiitch slave and toyed with him until he made his G@y ass quit. That is what a quitter deserves off you go Victor Oritz 2.0
                    Brook should retire before his wife divorces him

Comment

Working...
                    X