No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    There is no proof his orbital bone was broke and even if it was, it was likely a small fracture.

Considering I have seen real life orbital bone breaks, Brook was not blinking funny in the interview at all, his eye did not water, he did not look like he was distressed or could not focus.

He showed more of those symptoms during and after the GGG fight but last night was a joke.

On top of all that, I've seen Margarito and Morales fight on with worsei njuries, I've seen AA, Williams and so many others fight on with worse injuries. You're all acting like boxing is a non contact sport and injuries won't happen.

Brook quit, plain and simple. He should never appear on ppv again.
    yeah and it did him the world of good

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Tell that to Gerald McClellan and Meldrick Taylor, ask them how much fortune they have left....

Ask Magomed and Gutknet how much fortune they have, you're a daft piece of ****.
      Your be in that condition if I ever see you fxcking urchin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
        Well said. Magarito wouldnt quit would he? Kell should fight khan then retire. Hes record shows hes fought 3 world level operator's and come up short. Carson jones should of beat him!! Jeff horn sill ztop pac in 3
        Brook beat Porter and lost the other 2, it is not a good run at all.

But I highly doubt Horn beats Pac lol

Comment

Your be in that condition if I ever see you fxcking urchin.
          Judging by how stupid you sound you're probably already in said condition. The internet is paradise for arm chair cowards like you.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Judging by how stupid you sound you're probably already in said condition. The internet is paradise for arm chair cowards like you.
            Your tje coward punk. Leave for your own safety. Il bang you out.

Comment

[QUOTE=McNulty;17712471]True story! Real warriors fight on. Funny how Brook kept calling himself a true warrior or whatever post fight. The guy is a dang quitter y'all! Warriors don't quit FFS. He had less than 2 rounds to go, get the decision on paper and not a ko/tko/etc.

If I was Khan I wouldn't give that guy another payday. Maybe Ortiz could give him his film agents number.

I'm going to say it like I said it before: Brook is another UK hype job. So fcuking what he beat b-level Porter? Besides that he ain't fought nobody with 36 frickin wins unless you count Matton and an old Ndou. The UK loves to pad careers with a ton of domestics.

Its time to step out of the dark ages and step into

Jelous of uk fighters you are

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Hate to say this but not a lotmof people are convinced he broke his orbital bone.
                That convict in your Avi would have quit a LOT sooner

Comment

Your tje coward punk. Leave for your own safety. Il bang you out.
                  Leave where?? The internet?

Like I said, cowards paradise. Enjoy it man.

Comment

Jelous of uk fighters you are
                    Huh? Why are you talking like Yoda?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Huh? Why are you talking like Yoda?
                      You walk around like you're jeff may weather. Your not. You're an imbecile

Comment

Working...
                      X