Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Very good Article. Saunders gets smashed by both GGG and Jacobs. I score about the same. Jacobs is the fight I would like to see, not Saunders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
      If you can admit Floyd Mayweather lost to Castillo 1 and Maidana 1 I might take your word seriously, but til then... nope.
      I've just gave you a list of names that had Jacobs winning/very close fight, that's not my words it's theirs. You're saying racist media have it close, i'm asking you are these very popular writers/experts racist media?

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        If Jacobs exposed GGG as good but not great that just means Jacobs isn't great either. I think its actually a case of both fighters being great but one was slightly better on that night.
        Jacobs is far from great but is a good solid boxer with skills and a true warrior. GGG still has to beat a Ward or A Canelo or a Charlo even to get near great talk.

Comment

• Jacobs could have stayed in the pocket a bit longer. He was the faster guy. Can't fight as tentative as he did. He respected Golovkin a tad too much. To me it seems like Jacobs has more upside for a rematch. He didn't fight near his ceiling, while it seemed like Golovkin did. I'd have liked to see more aggression, and coming forward from Jacobs, as opposed to backing up and letting Golovkin come forward and outwork him with that jab. Jacobs has too much size and strength to try and outbox an Olympic Silver medalist with a big amateur pedigree. He should have applied pressure, every round.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            The notion that Floyd "didn't fight Mosley until he was 39" is ridiculous considering that Mosley was the bigger name for the majority of the time their careers overlapped. Its also ridiculous because it was Mosley, not Floyd that didn't want the fight when they were at 130 and 135 respectively. He also stumbled through a post fight interview, I believe after one of the Vargas fights. Where he states he had. A toothache and couldn't fight Floyd next. You either don't know your history, haven't been following boxing long, or both.
            You must've misread my post. I didn't say that I was criticizing Floyd for all those things; I was saying what Floyd has been criticized for.
            Whether you agree that the criticism is valid or not is irrelevant, as that wasn't my point. My point was only to counter the statements that were something to the effect of: Floyd was criticized for unification fights and fights against #1 contenders and GGG should receive the same criticism

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
              Guys like Kevin Iole and Mike Coppinger are racist media now? Michael Montero who is one of Golovkins media supporters is racist media? Boxnation is racist media? HBO the Golovkin hype machine that had a very close fight and Golovkin winning by 1 point is also racist media?

Golovkin fans are in denial.
              What is he hiding behind the sunglasses?

Why not trade your avatar for a recent picture of GGG post fight?

After Kell Brook fight

Kind of shows how good GGG defended, he wasn't hurt at all and he was blocking the majority of Jacobs shots.
              Last edited by M Bison; 03-21-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                I've just gave you a list of names that had Jacobs winning/very close fight, that's not my words it's theirs. You're saying racist media have it close, i'm asking you are these very popular writers/experts racist media?
                They obviously don't know what they're talking about, remember when Jacobs was begging a guy in the post fight Interview to say he won the fight, but instead he scored it 115-112 for GGG?

This fight is just another typical sour g****s case.

Comment

What is he hiding behind the sunglasses?

Why not trade your avatar for a recent picture of GGG post fight?
                  As i thought. Deflection. You know you're ******ed.

Comment

They obviously don't know what they're talking about, remember when Jacobs was begging a guy in the post fight Interview to say he won the fight, but instead he scored it 115-112 for GGG?

This fight is just another typical sour g****s case.
                    Now it's because they don't know what they're talking abut and sour g****s? I thought it was racist media? Make up your mind ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      If Jacobs exposed GGG as good but not great that just means Jacobs isn't great either. I think its actually a case of both fighters being great but one was slightly better on that night.
                      I thought Jacobs under performed. He was on the move too much. Golovkin has looked most vulnerable the few times he has been backed up. Jacobs was bigger, but didn't get in Golovkin's chest much. Golovkin is good, I'd rate both he and Jacobs as better than Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X