Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Golovkin LOST !!

he got Jacobs problems
    Yep, congratulations you're 100% r3tarded! Your parents (both dads) must be so proud lol.

In reality, Golovkin dropped Jacobs, wobbled him numerous times, was the aggressor marching forward all night, controlled the fight with his jab, didn't get hurt once, outpunched/outlanded Jacobs overall according to Compubox and outpunched/outlanded Jacobs in 9 of 12 rounds with 1 round even. So Golovkin clearly won the fight.

Meanwhile, CHEAT Jacobs refused to be weighed by both IBF & HBO scales (because he was 15lbs-20lbs heavier), had a 4 inch height advantage, 7 inch reach advantage and 90% KO ratio yet couldn't hurt GGG once lmao. He also fought backwards after getting dropped in the 4th. At the end of the fight he wore shades to hide 2 black eyes but GGGs skin was good enough for a commercial. What a complete joke.

Comment

• **** article. Lmao, boxing scenes writer have been ****ing TRASH recently.

Reading that crap hurt my eyes. Geez.

Reading all these guys is like reading Bleacher Report for analysis and professional insight FFS.
      Last edited by King_; 03-24-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        if I had won, officially

but many thought I lost

would I be a b1tch if I ducked you in the rematch ?
        No one thought you won. You're like Lara. You throw 10 punches a round, 8 of those punches being jabs and only land 3. You then cry about the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          No one thought you won. You're like Lara. You throw 10 punches a round, 8 of those punches being jabs and only land 3. You then cry about the decision.

wow, your boy just went life and death with Jacobs

so..... a great MW would be murder

and a great SMW would be..... genocide, or gennady-ocide

and, Ward would have been..... ?

your chickens are coming home to roost kid

Comment

Working...
          X