Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs won the fight.........

Compubox is not always very accurate due to humans are involved and carry their own bias. Jacobs landed more and GGG was ineffective for the most part with his aggression. Jacobs was robbed because HBO has more lucrative fights to cash in on and Jacobs victory would upset the proverbial apple cart.

Comment

Well it was a draw on 2 score cards i think 114-113 is 6-6 with the kd, i had it 115-112 7-5 with the kd.

Comment

I was very surprised Jacob's chin wasn't bad at all and he wasn't ever in danger of being knocked out. Golovkin did look less fiery and aggressive than usual, and quite slow, but Jacobs had something to do with that. I wonder if Canelo could beat Jacobs? I'm not sure.

Comment

Jacobs represented himself very well and taxed GGG to limit

GGG is now exposed after being tested to the max by a good not great Jacobs. GGG has peaked now and will be in tough fights if matched with canelo or Charlo or even Eubank. Heck Saunders might challenge GGG. I have been saying for years now that GGG is not that good. just a commie hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Jacobs exposed beat and exposed lil G and that still is'nt enough to make queenelo get in there
            Hahahahaha Hahahahahaha thanks for the laugh dumbazs hahahahaha

Comment

I would've been a draw had he not been knocked down.

Comment

i think when a fighter dominates his opponenents and then has a close fight but still did enough to win people call robbery,, not all close fights are robberies, we never see ggg in a close gight and when he is we think he lost,, i thought he won

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Jacobs a clear winner by 2 rounds. Only reason he lost was to keep the GGG-Canelo lucrative. In boxing terms Jacobs won.
                  Jim Tom drank too much white lightening

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    Maybe you need your mind examined.
                    Yore mind is gone

Comment

GGG outlanded you and dropped your ass. you fought the entire night scared for yo life

clear win for GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X