Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Jacobs beat the living **** outta ggg
    of course he did.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      waa waa waa! you lost the fight mate! your big chance and you blew it! Maybe if you let your hands go a bit more you could have had a legit case for winning. Oh well, youll have to live with that, cause you arent getting a rematch
      That's crazy your smiling hoping that he doesn't rematch pussie g when lil g got a gift decision. I wonder if you don't want Ward to rematch Kovalev? Fuucking pussie

Comment

Most people had Danny getting KO'd early (myself included) he showed his worth as a fighter. Sky is the limit for you DJ.

Comment

Jacobs stay mad salty

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            exactly.. it was a close fight. so why you telling Jacobs to shut up because he felt he won. I thought he won the 12th. last ten seconds GGG was hurt with a hook and reached out for Danny's legs until bell rang. nobody caught it though. he won 10, 11 & 12. he won the fight.

you basically admit that had Danny won one more round you'd say it's a draw.. that's a close fight.

and the very first ones to bring up GGG being old was HBO doing damage control after the fight. why do that if GGG won so damn convincingly?

Jacobs won.
            Did I say he should shut up? I'll explain it to you since you want to interpret my words in your own way instead of how they are written. "Handling that horribly" because he's speaking emotionally (which is fine) just after a close fight. Show me one fighter that doesn't think he won a close fight one way or another. Show me one time where a fight has been one or two points apart where the loser doesn't think he lost...i'll wait. You can't find one because EVERYONE thinks they won. The difference here is Jacobs lost the fight to the cards but won a ton of fans, hell he won over a FCK ton of Golovkin fans, not all but a ton. That conspiracy line was not the route to go, say you lost the fight but think you won, going all "Illuminati" isn't changing that fact and does him absolutely no favors with any future judges he performs in front of, but if you think pissing off every single last judge in your profession is cool, then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Would you shut the **** up already? Stop embarassing yourself

what happened to all that 154-168 stuff ?

Comment

I wouldn't have been upset at a draw it was that kind of fight.

Comment

Go listen to Kevin Kelley and Rosado, they both thought Jacobs didn't do enough to take that belt from GGG, Rosado interview was absolutely spot on. He said he was screaming at his TV for Jacobs to do more, like I said Jacobs showed GGG too much respect in that fight. That's why he lost it on my card, he did better than expected and his name goes up even in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Most people had Danny getting KO'd early (myself included) he showed his worth as a fighter. Sky is the limit for you DJ.
                    Like to see him fight again before the end of the year.
                    2 more times this year would be good. Fight in Summer then rematch at end of the year

Comment

• 115-112 8 rounds to 4 Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X