Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    Jacobs a clear winner by 2 rounds. Only reason he lost was to keep the GGG-Canelo lucrative. In boxing terms Jacobs won.
    L-O-L. Good one buddy.
    231/615 37% GGG (170lbs)
    175/541 32% Jacobs (AT LEAST 180 lbs)
    +1 Knockdown

Saying Jacobs won by 2 rounds is outrageous. Seriously, Roger Maywheather would tell you : You don't know ***** about boxing son.

:wt:

Comment

Jacobs exposed beat and exposed lil G and that still is'nt enough to make queenelo get in there

Comment

so, from "i think i won by 2 points" to "at least it should've been a draw"? i guess reality is sinking in for jacobs

Comment

Jacobs could have upped his work rate. He let Golovkin out jab him at times.

Comment

This was a good close fight, no golovkin didn't look like the beast he's been made out to be, and Danny definitely exceeded expectations he definitely earned my respect, but there is no way Danny won this fight.... Danny was on the back foot the whole fight, ggg landed more punches pretty much every round, connected with the better punches....I've watched this fight 3 times and I honestly don't get what the controversy with this fight is... it was close but a clear triple g win.... what's with the hate toward triple g? He comes across as a nice guy, a fan friendly fighting style.... it's not his fault his team hype him up to be something out of this world

Comment

Jacobs a clear winner by 2 rounds. Only reason he lost was to keep the GGG-Canelo lucrative. In boxing terms Jacobs won.
              Don't worry same guys saying he lost are the same ones saying before the fight he was going to get TKOed by the 7th. Like FAT DAN he gave Jacobs no shot.

I also had Jacobs up by 2.

Comment

I had Jacobs winning by more...and trying to keep 666 and canelo lucrative is a FACT as to why 666 got the official win.

Comment

waa waa waa! you lost the fight mate! your big chance and you blew it! Maybe if you let your hands go a bit more you could have had a legit case for winning. Oh well, youll have to live with that, cause you arent getting a rematch

Comment

Maybe you need your mind examined.
                    What.. ggg controlled the fight with the jab the whole night it was close but Jacobs lost 5 out of the first 6 rounds plus the kd it was too much ground to make up.

Comment

I thought it was a great fight and a draw wouldn't have been a big surprise. Jacobs fought well enough to earn it, but at times he looked like he was fighting to survive rather than win.
                      Even though Danny won the last 3 rounds, he looked exhausted and ready to go but Golovkin couldn't take advantage.
                      Golovkin fought well enough for the win, but where was the killer instinct? Maybe Danny's just that good or maybe at 34, Golovkin's best days are behind him.

Comment

Working...
                      X