Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

This past Saturday night, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) has his hands full - far more than anyone could have expected, in winning a close twelve round unanimous decision over Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) to retain the IBO, WBC, WBA, IBF middleweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG haters said you had no chance.

Comment

A draw is definitely the best result Jacobs could have it, but he didn't win. Lederman's scorecard was on point for this fight. I still want a rematch, Jacobs deserves to advance his career, not to return to square one.

Comment

Draw was the most respectable result..... Degale vs jack was a draw which was fair also.....

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          GGG haters said you had no chance.
          But wait.....

You guys were the ones telling us that it would be a tough fight so why are you now pulling out all the excuses to discredit Jacobs competitiveness??? (190 doe, running doe....)

Or could it be that you were fronting with all that tough fight talk but really expected a blowout so you could lavish some praise on your boy G G G for exceeding "expectations"???

Hmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            This past Saturday night, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) has his hands full - far more than anyone could have expected, in winning a close twelve round unanimous decision over Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) to retain the IBO, WBC, WBA, IBF middleweight titles.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs a clear winner by 2 rounds. Only reason he lost was to keep the GGG-Canelo lucrative. In boxing terms Jacobs won.

Comment

Danny, I don't think you were confident in your own abilities. Why else would you hire victor conte. Even steroids couldn't give you any power

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                Danny, I don't think you were confident in your own abilities. Why else would you hire victor conte. Even steroids couldn't give you any power
                Nutrition is everything, speed, power, concentration and endurance. Try using SNAC products for training and you will notice the dfference. Conte knows his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Jacobs a clear winner by 2 rounds. Only reason he lost was to keep the GGG-Canelo lucrative. In boxing terms Jacobs won.

No.. Jacobs did not win 8 rounds you need to get your eyes checked

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    No.. Jacobs did not win 8 rounds you need to get your eyes checked
                    Maybe you need your mind examined.

Comment

Working...
                    X