Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a lesson for u danny, u lost coz ur inactivity in 1st half of fight thou u have height and speed advantage
    if u fought forward instead backward in 1st 3 rounds, u'd be winner

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      I thought it was a great fight and a draw wouldn't have been a big surprise. Jacobs fought well enough to earn it, but at times he looked like he was fighting to survive rather than win.
      Even though Danny won the last 3 rounds, he looked exhausted and ready to go but Golovkin couldn't take advantage.
      Golovkin fought well enough for the win, but where was the killer instinct? Maybe Danny's just that good or maybe at 34, Golovkin's best days are behind him.
      if only golovkin handspeed was slightly faster, he'd ko him more than 1 time, but he looked very slow :v, he missed his deadly punches alot, no idea why he didn't try to punch to body alot like usual

Comment

Danny was very tentative waiting and that whole "finesse " strategy was flawed. I think Golovkin should have pressured him a bit more but he was respecting Jacob's power as well. Jacobs made it through without getting knocked out so in his mind he feels good about his performance. Golovkin out pointed him and knocked him down when Jacobs engaged with him. For Jacobs to think it was a "draw" is ridiculous. Sorry Danny no miracles this time. You're healthy and upright so be thankful for that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          waa waa waa! you lost the fight mate! your big chance and you blew it! Maybe if you let your hands go a bit more you could have had a legit case for winning. Oh well, youll have to live with that, cause you arent getting a rematch
          Actually a rematch wouldn't be bad. Canelo, if he take the fight won't be ready till the fall.

Comment

One things for sure G didn't do enough to win and I was bragging how he would!

Comment

Close only counts in horseshoes and atom bombs! However Danny did enough to deserve a rematch! He definitely did as much as Kovalev did! Unfortunately, Danny doesn't have a rematch clause, and we know he won't be seeing GGG anymore in 2017! Jacobs vs. Jermall Charlo @ the Barclay's! Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Close only counts in horseshoes and atom bombs! However Danny did enough to deserve a rematch! He definitely did as much as Kovalev did! Unfortunately, Danny doesn't have a rematch clause, and we know he won't be seeing GGG anymore in 2017! Jacobs vs. Jermall Charlo @ the Barclay's! Make it happen!
                Did DJ "do as much as Kovalev did"? I don't know, Kovalev knocked down Ward. I do not think DJ even ever hurt GGG at all during the 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

...]
                  ... But it was a "draw", at least on one scorecard!!!
                  ... Max DeLuca scored it 114-113 -- which is 6 rounds each (including the KD, though)...

Comment

If it was 6-6 rounds plus the KD GGG won. If u had it 7-5 rounds for Jacobs, Jacobs wins by one point. He had to dominate the smaller guy more to take his Championship, only one point doesnt give clear victory. Fans are divided. 114-113 for the winner in both cituations.
                    Last edited by boxingitis; 03-20-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Jacobs didnt do ****, he's not consistent, he cant even hurt GGG, he's cautious too

Comment

Working...
                      X