Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Misses IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs needs as much weight behind those punches tonight. I don't blame him.

Comment

• Originally posted by delorean View Post
      only for big money fights. Mayweather and froch didn't want that work. It's no different to spence saying he'll go to 154 only for canelo. .come on max you know its business big drama show.
      you mean ggg tha bum killa didnt want that ward work but wanted a retired and slow froch lmfao.... Typical cherry picking routine by ggg.... Every time he is asked about ward he starts stuttering like a good boy but then he wants to fight froch or chavez the bum jr at 175 hahahahah...... Genius cherry picking blueprint by ggg and the glo****s....

Comment

• Just don't hide after the fight Kigali.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        GGG has his own chin to worry about in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Jacobs needs as much weight behind those punches tonight. I don't blame him.
          Sacrificing speed for power vs GGG probably not the best idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            my comment was only because of all this phony outrage im seeing about this..... i dont remember seeing any discussions about floyd having to fight guys who outweighed him by 15 to 20 pounds ever.... anyway i hope its a great fight regardless!
            Don't you know??? Floyd was a coward for not going to 160 to fight GGG. I mean Brook did it!!! And GGG is the TINYIEST, liliest, MW in boxing HISTORY. He's actually a lightweight fighting at Middleweight because EVERYONE under 160 blatantly DUCKED GGG. Their too scared...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah but those other organizations know when to back up and let big fights happen. How many times has the WBC did that?? All the time. None are perfect. But when you drop a boxer and end up with the WORST HW Champion in boxing history!!! You look like a JOKE.
              The IBF withholds mandatories for unifications like every other organisation. its written into their rules.

Both parties KNEW when the IBF was going to call mandatory for their championship it was the fighters that made a rematch clause lol. The only reason the other orgsa didnt get involved is because they didnt have a mandatory due!!! it was the IBF's turn!

Ive already stated that in the context of Fury-Klitschko it wuld have been nice to not get involved but when you take into consideration the WBA's **** HW system over ther last few years.. the WBO's joke of a system with BJS, the IBF dont deserve to be slagged off because theyre strict 100% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                He hasn't shown any kind weakness unlike Jacobs... Lemieux is by far harder puncher than Jacobs.
                He got rocked by Stevens and a blown up middleweight Kell brook. More than enough evidence to suggest Jacobs can hurt him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  lmfao.....
                  What the **** you laughing at punk?

Comment

• Another cheating amerobum who cant fight a fair fight, has to have at least 15lb more weight while the other guy has to maintain his weight. Cruiserweight vs Supermiddleweight in the ring tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      That's the only org who does it that way. Kinda lame if you ask me.
                      I agree, should be vacant.

The issue with this is, you have one side saying the guy who beat the former holder is the true champ, and then another side saying he isnt because he's unable or unwilling to win the belt within 10 lbs of the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X