Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Misses IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This IBF rule is gonna be interesting in the Spence vs Brook fight I got a feeling both might come in over the 24hr limit. That would be funny and weird at the same time. Spence is craving for a belt, this IBF rule could be the one thing that stops him from reaching his goal at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      1) I wasn't even a member when that fight happened and 2) Im a very vocal against Canelo. So...???????
      Your ass is gone by tonight anyway so why does it matter

Comment

• Not sure if its been mentioned before, but this is great for Golovkin.

If he loses, with all the belts gone, no-one would ever fight him again.

Keeping one belt he's got something to leverage off for further fights (including Canelo potentially).

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          ... Daniel Jacobs isn't rated by the IBF, so how is he breaking a rule when the organization doesn't even acknowledge his existence?
          Some people make up some weird ****. He's not rated bc he's a champion. He's not rated by the WBC but he is still fighting for their title. How can he fight for a title when the organization doesn't even acknowledge his existence?

Comment

• So if Jacobs win the weight will be the excuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
              Whoa Whoa whoa there Lil f*gget, hold your horse's penis before it enters your a$$hole. Stop being an attention whore and take your crossdressing a$$ elsewhere.
              Wow, that was a snappy comeback...you must have at least a 3rd grade education

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Agree, but its a tough ask knocking out a man thats arguably 2 weightclasses above him.

When it goes to the cards, will GGG get the shaft like Kovalev?
                I'm not sure will be the same as Kovalev-Ward. Ward has the skills for make a figth from the distance a try to "outbox"his oponent for a close desicion. Jacobs is'nt a great boxer, he has to make exchanges at close distance even for make points.
                In the Lemieux fight, GGG prove that he only mess around with fighters with no power. Even with the weight advantage, i dont see how Jacobs could box GGG for a close desicion.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreteno View Post
                  I'm not sure will be the same as Kovalev-Ward. Ward has the skills for make a figth from the distance a try to "outbox"his oponent for a close desicion. Jacobs is'nt a great boxer, he has to make exchanges at close distance even for make points.
                  In the Lemieux fight, GGG prove that he only mess around with fighters with no power. Even with the weight advantage, i dont see how Jacobs could box GGG for a close desicion.
                  I think if GGG isnt able to hurt Jacobs because of the huge weight difference, then Jacobs might be able to win a few rounds.. same as Ward won a few rounds vs Kovalev. Judges seem to really favor the American fighters when fighting in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by progrssive_jedi View Post
                    we know damn well the double standard of these haters.

Jacobs is gamingnthe system, he is going to come in s a smw.

Don't be surprised if he also fails the next drug test.

I never for one second believed floyd was 20 pounds lighter than either.

Floyd game this like everything else.
                    by that ******ed logic i cant believe ggg tha bum killas fight night weight... He gamed that weight and weighed 190 against brook.....

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      Not sure if its been mentioned before, but this is great for Golovkin.

If he loses, with all the belts gone, no-one would ever fight him again.

Keeping one belt he's got something to leverage off for further fights (including Canelo potentially).
                      If golovkin loses this fight, he will be the fraud of the century...period

Comment

Working...
                      X