No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Misses IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    canelo and maidan were almost 20 pounds heavier than mayweather on fight night.... Where were all these complaints then? I dont remember them
    I think that's like a dozen feking times you repeated that same line. Hello???

Comment

• What rule did he break exactly? He chose not to do second day weighin giving up chance to fight for ibf belt that's it, why kill urself to make second weighin if don't need to?

Comment

• Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
        He got rocked by Stevens and a blown up middleweight Kell brook. More than enough evidence to suggest Jacobs can hurt him.

What fights were you watching??? Next you going to say that Khan didn't do a number on Canelo before he got stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          By your reasoning there is no way we can believe that Golovkin is 170 or less on fight night. Just letting you know.
          dude, come on, maidana wasn't that big. and no way in hell floyd only gained 3 o 4 lbs from the weigh in to fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by vman075 View Post
            How is it not breaking the rules? He was fighting for the IBF title, their rule is you must weigh in the second day. He broke that rule by not showing up. I'm not sure how much more clear that can be.

You can curse me out and call me whatever you want if that makes you feel tough; doesn't change the fact that you are flat out wrong. I was never butthurt that he missed it, I called you out for advocating for rule breaking. All I said was it was unprofessional, which it is, and I'm a fan of both Jacobs and Lemieux.
            Blah, blah, blah... STFU punk! I am tough b itch! Unlike most of you cowards on here I actually have the balls to back up everything I say! I've got my track record and my paperwork to prove it! I've put in work on punk ass lames like you!
            So that's why I can sit here and say WTF I want cause I got the balls to say it to your face! That's the difference between me and 98% of you cowards on here!

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              ooohhh resorting to gay slurs and xenophobia .. you shook little bumpkin

YDKSAB
              You b itch made ****ing coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                C'mon man, tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL
                I feel like beating your punk ass up you POS child ******er!

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  What rule did he break exactly? He chose not to do second day weighin giving up chance to fight for ibf belt that's it, why kill urself to make second weighin if don't need to?
                  Dont say you're going to bring back all the belts continuously and then not notify the sanctioning body you have no desire to take part in their weigh in procedures therefore going against the whole point of your previous speeches.

Why did he never state he had no desire for this weigh in before so the IBF was never even on the line?

It isnt about rule breaking as such, its more about the fact that lemieux got castrated for it on here by some posters last week but its fine for Danny.

Before someone comes in here and says this is WBA mandated and the IBF sanctioned the lem fight..

WBONABO Sanctioned the lem fight aswell so im sure it would still have gone ahead...

Comment

• Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    I'd have some real respect for IBF if they were even remotely leading the way to once and for all get all belts combined, all sanctioning organizations, one belt. But they aren't. Even Suiliaman is doing more in that regard. Good on any of them who are making inroads toward some reforms, but to say IBF is the best is a stretch.

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Letting your HW champ stagnate and fight absolute bums whilst taking an age to sort out your drugged up mandatory and final eliminators place in the pile whilst trying to appease Don Kingsalready failed challenger in the hope that at some point he will unify against a champion from another division is not what i call making in-roads.

The same goes for other orgs. The WBO sit on their hands doing nothing whilst BJS gets fatter and fatter, refusing to fight anyone of note so he can cajole a cash out fight. somehwre within that they ordered two back to back mandatories after a year on inactivity from their champ , the first of which was then allowed to accept a step aside to face the #3. Who happens to also be a bum and promoted by the same person as the champ.

The IBF have never had an issue with unifications. When have they prohibited or got in the way of unifications when they explicitly accept that they ***** their mandos? the only reason i can see is when a fighter doesnt want to adhere to putting on 10 lbs or less to gain an advantage, which was a rule placed to combat ******* yourself up the **** on IV and coming in two weights above the sanctioned weight.
                    Maybe I'm not following you, but how do 'conditions' apply with this? They tried to force Fury to fight a chump change fight vs a Klit rematch. What idiot would've went along with that?

Comment

• Cruiserweight vs Supermiddleweight tonight in the ring. What a circus show, exactly what the GGG haters hoped for. Will be even sweeter when GGG knocks out the much bigger taller dude who is 2 weightclasses above him.

Comment

Working...
                      X