Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Misses IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you cant beat him - cheat him... what a pathetic embarrasing move by Pirog's b1tch. This will only make GGG more pissed - good

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      By that logic i could say that because he is more technically adept and skillful, lomachenko should have no problem fighting Anthony Joshua.

I get you think mayweather should get plaudits for his weight gulf. i have given them. But if thats what you think then why are you not wanting that to gulf in weight to stop? why is it now ok for "skills to pay bills" and have a fighter come in at 170, which is what GGG comes in at more often than not or at 169.. and have them fight someone who is potentially coming in at 180+

now it sounds like you're the one making the rules change to suit your argument?

"I want mayweather to get plaudits, what he went up against was bull**** because of the weight difference and people dont give him credit.

Jacobs is fine to do this, cos skills pay bills."
      my comment was only because of all this phony outrage im seeing about this..... i dont remember seeing any discussions about floyd having to fight guys who outweighed him by 15 to 20 pounds ever.... anyway i hope its a great fight regardless!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
        where all the people who said lemieux cheated at? Hope they hold jacobs to the same standard.
        where were all these people when maidana and canelo outweighed floyd by almost 15-20 pounds on fight night? I dont remember any outrage about that....

Comment

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          my comment was only because of all this phony outrage im seeing about this..... i dont remember seeing any discussions about floyd having to fight guys who outweighed him by 15 to 20 pounds ever.... anyway i hope its a great fight regardless!
          Floyd's opponents didn't break any rules, did they?

Comment

• Originally posted by dbllfthook View Post
            well just because of that move, i hope ggg punishes him for it. Shows jacobs is worried. All his talk about not fearing ggg is contradicted by his action not even fight for a title. War ggg
            canelo and maidana both outweighed mayweather by almost 20 pounds on fight night... I dont remember any of your glo****s crying about that....

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by Metho_4u View Post
              No! He's built for 154-168...Sanchez said so!

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              only for big money fights. Mayweather and Froch didn't want that work. it's no different to Spence saying he'll go to 154 only for Canelo. .come on Max you know its business big drama show.
              I don't remember Abel saying 'conditions' when he made that claim. Just re-read the article, didn't sound like conditions to me. Maybe I'm missing something. http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/bo...-at-154160-168

Comment

Every single fighter to hold an IBF belt knows they enforce mandatories.

Ive already said that the IBF rankings were weak for the HW division, certainly at that time, but in the long run of things and taking all the weight divisons into consideration, alongside the complacency of other orgs to enforce mandatories in certain situations and time-frames.. i prefer the IBF's way of doing things.

The Fury - Klitscko fight was because Fury was a mandatory for the WBO. The IBF had the right after the fury klitschko fight to call their mando irrespective of who won because by their rules ( the same in writing to the other orgs ) a mandatory defense was required. They chose to enforce it.. other orgs dont.

In this situation because of a rematch being a better fight then the winner of the first going against Martin i see your point, but on the wider scale? No..

You're basically stating the IBF are ****, but the WBO are brilliant for their enforcement on Billy joe Saunders and his hostage situation with the belt in MW, and the WBA heavyweight mandatory situation is OK.

It isnt one rule for one fight, then discount all the other orgs being **** because it doesnt suit your argument at the time.
                Yeah but those other organizations know when to back up and let big fights happen. How many times has the WBC did that?? All the time. None are perfect. But when you drop a boxer and end up with the WORST HW Champion in boxing history!!! You look like a JOKE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  Floyd's opponents didn't break any rules, did they?
                  iBF BENDS AND BREAKS THEIR OWN RULES ON A REGULAR BASIS... SO ONLY A ****** WOULD FOLLOW THOSE HOLLOW RULES...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    wba is the only one with super
                    wbc is silver

and EVERY single betl org has an interim champ and a #1

please cut the bull**** IBF is just as bad.

or did you forget charles martin was ibf heavyweight champ?
                    WBC has silver and diamond
                    WBA has had interim, regular and super

Can you name me an interim IBF champ who held the belt at the same time as an IBF Champ had their "regular" belt?

Can you name me three IBF champions who had "world champion" status at the same time?

Victor ramirez was interim because the champion was stripped for inactivity? thats it...

The IBF uses an intercontinental belt as a ranking placement belt.. The WBC has about 5 LOL.

The IBF has never had a belt that gave a fighter the same status as a champion.

now tell me how theyre just as bad.

Comment

IBF rules state golovkin keeps the belt if he loses. It doesnt become vacant.
                      http://www.ibfusbaregistration.com/i...an_27_2014.pdf
                      That's the only org who does it that way. Kinda lame if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X