• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You b itch made ****ing coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      dude, come on, maidana wasn't that big. and no way in hell floyd only gained 3 o 4 lbs from the weigh in to fight night.
      You definitely couldn't see the 15-20 pound difference between Floyd and chino, just like you wouldn't have seen that Lemieux was 5 pounds heavier than Golovkin when they fought.

Weight isn't usually what you see, for instance my younger brother is quite slim and I'm more muscular built and I look like the bigger guy but he's nearly 20kg heavier than me but there's no way you'd know it looking at us (he's got significantly larger legs). Weight is tricky to gauge visually sometimes lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        I'd have some real respect for IBF if they were even remotely leading the way to once and for all get all belts combined, all sanctioning organizations, one belt. But they aren't. Even Suiliaman is doing more in that regard. Good on any of them who are making inroads toward some reforms, but to say IBF is the best is a stretch.

Maybe I'm not following you, but how do 'conditions' apply with this? They tried to force Fury to fight a chump change fight vs a Klit rematch. What idiot would've went along with that?
        Did they interfere with the original unification? did they get their knickers in a twist before that when fury turned down an eliminator with pulev for mandatory? no..

The champ, his promoters and any challenger are aware of when a body is calling a mandatory, its just a case of counting the months since the last one? the only reason none of the other bodies got involved is because after the first fight, none of them had a mandatory to be called and the champion of their belt was still fine to fight a voluntary. The IBF mandatory, who everyone knows is always enforced 100% of the time, was due.

Everyone can complain that the IBF should have let this one go, but theyve always operated like that and will continue to do so. I guarantee one day, that if this issue comes up again with the IBF and it suits someones fighter, they'll be all for the IBF being so strict.

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by DonutHunter View Post
          He got rocked by Stevens and a blown up middleweight Kell brook. More than enough evidence to suggest Jacobs can hurt him.

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
          What fights were you watching??? Next you going to say that Khan didn't do a number on Canelo before he got stopped.
          Brook rocked and confused GGG for a couple rounds there. Stevens did jolt GGG once or twice, early on. I don't even have a big TV screen and I saw that.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            now tell me how theyre just as bad.

you got to be kidding right?

again they are ALL full of **** and after money.

their rankings at times are dreadful

Comment

• Quote:
              C'mon man, tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I feel like beating your punk ass up you POS child ******er!
              I'm sure you're a regular laugh riot and the life of the party. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

Get off my nutts already Punk! You coward ass piece of garbage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Cruiserweight vs Supermiddleweight tonight in the ring. What a circus show, exactly what the GGG haters hoped for. Will be even sweeter when GGG knocks out the much bigger taller dude who is 2 weightclasses above him.

yea cuz ggg fight night weight is 160

omg the tears in here are delicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
                    don't you know??? Floyd was a coward for not going to 160 to fight ggg. I mean brook did it!!! And ggg is the tinyiest, liliest, mw in boxing history. He's actually a lightweight fighting at middleweight because everyone under 160 blatantly ducked ggg. Their too scared...
                    um brooks fat ass walks around at 185..... Mayweather still walks around 158-160.... Thats after being retired for more than a year you idiot.... Floyd is a true 140 pounder beating guys who outweigh him by almost 20 pounds..... When has ggg tha bum killa ever done that?? Has he ever fought someone who hits harder than him or is bigger than him by almost 20 pound?? Refresh my memory mr expert....

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Quote:
                      C'mon man, tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

I'm sure you're a regular laugh riot and the life of the party. LOL
                      Your momma and your lady seem to think so punk! They both love sucking on my ****!
                      With me they get the pleasure of knowing what a real man feels like!

Comment

Working...
                      X