• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    I'd have some real respect for IBF if they were even remotely leading the way to once and for all get all belts combined, all sanctioning organizations, one belt. But they aren't. Even Suiliaman is doing more in that regard. Good on any of them who are making inroads toward some reforms, but to say IBF is the best is a stretch.

Maybe I'm not following you, but how do 'conditions' apply with this? They tried to force Fury to fight a chump change fight vs a Klit rematch. What idiot would've went along with that?

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    Did they interfere with the original unification? did they get their knickers in a twist before that when fury turned down an eliminator with pulev for mandatory? no..

The champ, his promoters and any challenger are aware of when a body is calling a mandatory, its just a case of counting the months since the last one? the only reason none of the other bodies got involved is because after the first fight, none of them had a mandatory to be called and the champion of their belt was still fine to fight a voluntary. The IBF mandatory, who everyone knows is always enforced 100% of the time, was due.

Everyone can complain that the IBF should have let this one go, but theyve always operated like that and will continue to do so. I guarantee one day, that if this issue comes up again with the IBF and it suits someones fighter, they'll be all for the IBF being so strict.
    Sometimes strict rules burn a reputation. IBF made themselves look petty and ridiculous to the vast majority of the boxing public with trying to force Fury to follow their rules or lose their belt. Just like there being more than one BHOFs, at least 7 sanctioning bodies, different weigh in rules from different sanctioning bodies etc etc. And IBF breaks their own rules now and then. You can be an IBF fan all you want. But I don't see it. They're certainly nothing special in the big picture... certainly no better than the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Dont say you're going to bring back all the belts continuously and then not notify the sanctioning body you have no desire to take part in their weigh in procedures therefore going against the whole point of your previous speeches.

Why did he never state he had no desire for this weigh in before so the IBF was never even on the line?

It isnt about rule breaking as such, its more about the fact that lemieux got castrated for it on here by some posters last week but its fine for Danny.

Before someone comes in here and says this is WBA mandated and the IBF sanctioned the lem fight..

WBONABO Sanctioned the lem fight aswell so im sure it would still have gone ahead...

even as recent as yesterday morning even Rafael didnt know. This was the first question in yesterdays chat.....

Genjuro (Germany)
      Since Jacobs has so much time to rehydrate, you think its possible that he says screw the IBF (2nd weigh in tomorrow) and just get as much weight advantage as possible and come in at 180+?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:03 PM)
      No, because A) he wants the IBF title and B) he is an honorable athlete.

Rafael gets discredited in 3...... 2....... 1

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        That's the only org who does it that way. Kinda lame if you ask me.
        Why? if you lost against an opponent who didn't go by the organization rules, why should the loss count?

Comment

I think that's like a dozen feking times you repeated that same line. Hello???
          RELAX azz hoal!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

you got to be kidding right?

again they are ALL full of **** and after money.

their rankings at times are dreadful
            I dont see how that counters my argument to be honest because..

1. he was sparked on his first defence, is no longer champion and the person who is is going up against one of the original challengers you preferred. That's how boxing works, if you are bad you get beat by someone better?? i.e AJ

2. the original other challenger never fought the rematch with any of his other belts and spiralled into a kebab and ******* fuelled depression and is now "retired/suspended"

you let me know when one day youre in a position of one of your favoured fighters being an IBF mando , but the champ wants a rematch against someone you dont think is worthy.. because that situation will result in them being stripped and your man getting to fight for the belt, and i can guarantee you wouldnt be complaining.

Comment

• Quote:
              Quote:
              C'mon man, tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
              I feel like beating your punk ass up you POS child ******er!

I'm sure you're a regular laugh riot and the life of the party. LOL

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Your momma and your lady seem to think so punk! They both love sucking on my ****! With me they get the pleasure of knowing what a real man feels like!
              Why they like you: They always tell us about how you're not very big around, but you sure are short. LOL

Comment

• Quote:
                I think that's like a dozen feking times you repeated that same line. Hello???

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                RELAX azz hoal!
                My azzholeo is always relaxed. LOL

Comment

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  C'mon man, tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I feel like beating your punk ass up you POS child ******er!

I'm sure you're a regular laugh riot and the life of the party. LOL

Why they like you: They always tell us about how you're not very big around, but you sure are short. LOL
                  Get off my nutts already Punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Get off my nutts already Punk! You coward ass piece of garbage!

This is too easy

Comment

• Quote:
                      That's the only org who does it that way. Kinda lame if you ask me.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Why? if you lost against an opponent who didn't go by the organization rules, why should the loss count?
                      So, you really think, if Jacobs brutally KOs GGG like Lemieux did Stevens, you really think that would've been because of weight advantage? It isn't like he became a HW for the fight. Just sayin'.

Personally, I don't like the rules being broken... to a point. Just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
                      X