Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo beats both of the Charlos. An Andrade vs Charlo fight would be great! I should've gone on record and said that Charlo beats J-Rock (I always thought it.. Rock had never fought ANYONE). I will say this, when you have Jim Grey trying to tell you you're not a piece of crap; you know you're a piece of
    S h i t.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      His resume is already better than Golovkin at 160
      Who did J-Rock beat to become elite. Just stop. If ggg KO'd a much smaller J-rock you'd question J-rock's Resume.
      Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 12-11-2016, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Charlo looks way bigger than J-rock. J-Rock comes in around 165. Charlo looked every big in the mud 170's in not more.

J-Rock had no chance to beat the much physically bigger Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          i knew this would happen all along

nah..i picked jrock, i eat my words.

and fans shouldn't be giving charlo too much sht, i mean he did apologize and he shouldn't have even done that..let him shine

canelo is a different beast..dont get too excited
          The beast that got walked down and hurt by a 36 year old, feather fisted welterweight in a 12 round schooling.

Comment

What were their fight night weights? Charlo looked alot bigger.
            Good **** though. I was rooting for jrock

Comment

JRoc pretty undersized and chinny in this one. Beautiful KO by Charlo regardless. Would love to see him vs Andrade, Canelo, Lemieux, GGG, or Lara.

Comment

Holly ****, this kid already has better resume than some "big stars". Bundrage, Trout, J Rock are already his victims..

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Charlo looks way bigger than J-rock. J-Rock comes in around 165. Charlo looked every big in the mud 170's in not more.

J-Rock had no chance to beat the much physically bigger Charlo.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    Told y'all he's the truth..now Golovkins nuts turned into raisens.
                    There we go with GGG's comparisons...

I don't see how beating J ROCK makes you the truth.

I don't even see how J ROCK is supposed to be more revelevant than that soft guy Wade that GGG floored.

Never bought that ******ed J ROCK hype.

All the guys J ROCK has beaten in his ****in life are unkown to me and I follow boxing quite a lot, his best win is Hugo Centeno JR.

At least, Wade beat Soliman, a former world champion.

Double standards as usual.

Props to Jermall, I picked him to rail J rock, dude has proven his level versus Trout and he sure is one of the best fighter/puncher on the world scene.

Jermall vs GGG would be a bad ass fight, probably the best fight at 160, Jermal would stop Jacobs IMO, similar fighters but Jermall has a better chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                      Statement made. Jermall is bad a$$ fighter. Time for big money fights.

Feel for J-Roc he obviously has the skills but his chin and competition he previously had was exposed.

Jermall versus GGG, Canelo, or Danny Jacob's next.
                      I feel everything you said except jumping straight to GGG or Danny. Give em at least one decent tune up at middleweight. Id say fight Quillin, Billy Joe, or Eubanks first

Comment

Working...
                      X