Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Trout was out boxing Canelo with a BS open scoring. Canelo fights smaller guys and got a gift against Lara. I find it hilarious they hid from 60 GGG now they gotta bunch of problems at 54 after being adamant about staying put.

Comment

Charlo would get broken by Canelo And get eradicated by GGG. If you move up, GOOD LUCK

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
        And Trout was out boxing Canelo with a BS open scoring. Canelo fights smaller guys and got a gift against Lara. I find it hilarious they hid from 60 GGG now they gotta bunch of problems at 54 after being adamant about staying put.
        I'm consistent with my word, I really think Canelo is gonna fight GGG and has a very high chance of beating him.

Trout fight was a close one, Lara was a close one too,
        I think Canelo beat Trout fair and square and I think Lara beat Canelo fair and square but both fights were close and could've gone either way.

The same as Ward vs Kovalev, close fights are not robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I dunno about any of you, but I'm looking forward to the daily breadman mailbag
          He'll acknowledge it, but won't go in depth. No way he says anything more than Charlo was the better man, should've shown sportsmanship, but were past it.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            He took Kirkland's, Cotto's, Angulo's and Lara's Laser Sniper shots pretty well.
            Kirkland and Angulo have nothing in their arsenal you can describe as "sniper shots", both those guys are one dimensional face first brawlers

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
              That should silence the doubters. Bring on the ginger.
              Gotta admit, I didn't see this coming.

Comment

Charlo can be a very good villain. I called him a POS after the fight, but I take it back.
                Charlo is a little ****y but harmless. And doesn't even have to try hard to be the villain imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  Charlo can be a very good villain. I called him a POS after the fight, but I take it back.
                  Charlo is a little ****y but harmless. And doesn't even have to try hard to be the villain imo.
                  exactly what i was thinking, one little move in the heat of the moment and the crowd and fans hate him.. good way to bring in the money

might as well roll with it now. He took a pic with jrock in the back though

Comment

Excellent fight by 2 great boxers, but Charlo proved he's a real Lion in the ring! Salute! Canelo in Houston, TX makes sense, but I doubt it! Jermall Charlo vs Kell Brook @ 154 in the UK! Make it happen!

Comment

Jermall Charlo is a monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X