Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Begs the question, does JRock have a weak chin or was the Charlo jab and uppercut perfectly timed?

Comment

Great win for Charlo!!! Canelo will probably fight some welterweight or something.

Comment

We already know Canelo won't fight the best guy at 160, chances are he won't fight the best guy at 154 either after seeing this result.

Comment

Damn, there's some crybabies in here. People find any reason to whine. So he didn't shale his hand ,big deal.

Comment

i knew this would happen all along

nah..i picked jrock, i eat my words.

and fans shouldn't be giving charlo too much sht, i mean he did apologize and he shouldn't have even done that..let him shine

canelo is a different beast..dont get too excited

Comment

I was impressed with Williams in the beginning. You can tell he's the better fighter but his chin couldn't take Charlo's power. Great fight between two good young fighters.

This is what Kovalev/Ward could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
                Great win for Charlo!!! Canelo will probably fight some welterweight or something.
                So will GGG. Charlo may as well go straight to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                  charlo a piece of shit, great fighter just a piece of shit.
                  says a kovalev fan..a damn sore loser who tells fans on twitter to suck a d*ick when they don't agree with him..a piece of **** is definitely what kovalev is.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    Then acts like a ghetto hoodrat. Really clasless
                    tru that cotto man im hoping canelo saw this and gives him a fight for calling him cinnamon jaja and knocks him the **** out with a counter right in the middle rounds and gets reckless he tends tl do that when he finds early success great piston like jab and pop ****ty attitude canelo will knock hm out savagely with a counter he gets hitvway to often with hard counters cant do that agains nello hes to smart and to good a chin to fall lke williams.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      Canelo punches way harder than Williams, and counters with hard punches, don't get me wrong, like I said on my post it would be a competitive fight, but I don't see Charlo beating Canelo at the trading department.

Canelo is a beast at the trade market.

Canelo looks like a beast against the Khans and Smiths but than again so would any other top jmw or mw.

Comment

Working...
                      X