Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    Right after, really? Your live feed skip a minute? He did it out of honesty, that's who he is. Sorry doesn't reverse what you did, it acknowledges a mistake, which is all I pointed out. This shouldn't offend you, dude. I said he was classless and Charlo knows he was which is why he tried that fake ass apology.

Furthermore, he apologized because he was getting booed, it was a reaction to try to appease fans. It wasn't even an honest display. That other **** about, "he said this, he said that," lame. Williams ain't the first guy to ask for a fight against one of the top guys in a division and he ain't gonna be the last, what's there to be offended about? Charlo came off like an emotional ass girl, be real about it.

And if they took pictures it's because Julian Williams allowed it, it's not like he came to Charlo's dressing room and tried to shake hands with him again.
    The Charlo's are good dudes. He just let emotions get the best of him. This isn't Adrien Broner or someone.

A lot of boxers in the community say they've seen them grow up. Older guys not their peers. They've had nothing bad to say about them. Have you ever seen them disrespectful any where else (other than last night?)

If that was really him he wouldn't have done the" fake" apology. He wouldn't have been taking photo shoots with J-Roc after the fight in the back. Both guys said it's over. They're cool.

I don't wanna get lovey dovey right after we tried to take each othera heads off. Let me settle down a few minutes after.

The world is getting too soft as it is. NFL taking celebration away after a TD.
    Fighters have to damn near have intercourse with each other after it's over or they're considered a$$holes now.
    Participation Awards lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      The Charlo's are good dudes. He just let emotions get the best of him. This isn't Adrien Broner or someone.

A lot of boxers in the community say they've seen them grow up. Older guys not their peers. They've had nothing bad to say about them. Have you ever seen them disrespectful any where else (other than last night?)

If that was really him he wouldn't have done the" fake" apology. He wouldn't have been taking photo shoots with J-Roc after the fight in the back. Both guys said it's over. They're cool.

I don't wanna get lovey dovey right after we tried to take each othera heads off. Let me settle down a few minutes after.

Fighters have to damn near have intercourse with each other after it's over or they're considered a$$holes now.
      All I said was what he did was classless, that's on video, it's not a story I heard from some guy that grew up with him, it's not a third party source. I'm literally not saying anything else about the one Charlo, Jermall, that the rest of the arena didn't think also. That's it, bruh. He's an overly emotional guy that showed how easily he's swayed by quickly turning soft as soon as a room of strangers booed him - if they cheered him, he probably would've broke out in dance. I'm not falling for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        People still upset with Charlo acting like an a-hole after the fight, I say more power to him. I want to see him embrace a Clubber Lane persona, gives the sport more flavor. Not everybody needs to be a humble good guy, you need some villains.

I can't think of the last bad guy with KO power since Tyson or McClellan.
        If he continues to KO people, he doesnt need to be a bad guy - especially a fake one.

Only Floyd needed that kind of marketing strategy because he knows he won;t attact people based on the level of excitement inside the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

Fighters have to damn near have intercourse
          with each other after it's over or they're considered a$$holes now.
          Good. Athletes should respect each other. Endzone dancing is stupid. Play hard but be professional. Im old school. Jackie Robinson hits a home run, puts his head down and runs the bases. No need to act like a junior high school kid. After u Fight, shake hands. Just like any sport. Tennis, an individual sport. Connors, Mcenroe used to dislike each other but still shook hands after the matches.

Comment

• JRock packing glass. Both guys showed their stuff but the moment a guy had his legs taken out by a left, you knew a proper power shot was gonna ice him

Comment

• I was rooting for J rock but man did charlo proved me wrong. All the credit to him, he fought smart.

Comment

• The referee should've stopped the fight after the uppercut kd as Williams was completely out of it and might have been badly hurt if Charlo had caught him clean in the follow up

Comment

• i am just puzzled how you can say that, dont get me wrong that was a brillant fight both fighters show some real class moves, i hope he is the real deal, but the guy he fought bit like Errol Spence, unless he beats a big name we cannot judge them

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    Kirkland and Angulo have nothing in their arsenal you can describe as "sniper shots", both those guys are one dimensional face first brawlers
                    I wrote "Lara's sniper shots", thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      i am just puzzled how you can say that, dont get me wrong that was a brillant fight both fighters show some real class moves, i hope he is the real deal, but the guy he fought bit like Errol Spence, unless he beats a big name we cannot judge them
                      Yeah agree with you

Comment

Working...
                      X