Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    There we go with GGG's comparisons...

I don't see how beating J ROCK makes you the truth.

I don't even see how J ROCK is supposed to be more revelevant than that soft guy Wade that GGG floored.

Never bought that ******ed J ROCK hype.

All the guys J ROCK has beaten in his ****in life are unkown to me and I follow boxing quite a lot, his best win is Hugo Centeno JR.

At least, Wade beat Soliman, a former world champion.

Double standards as usual.

Props to Jermall, I picked him to rail J rock, dude has proven his level versus Trout and he sure is one of the best fighter/puncher on the world scene.

Jermall vs GGG would be a bad ass fight, probably the best fight at 160, Jermal would stop Jacobs IMO, similar fighters but Jermall has a better chin.
    Skill set bro skill set..same with spence

Comment

• I don't care how some here are dismissing J-Rock. He showed that he has a good skill set and can adjust.

Charlo's skills and power prevailed. I had the fight even at the point of the KO.

Good win for Charlo and he showed a lot more than I expected

Comment

• Happy to see the better Charlo win, but who is Williams? He's fought nobody

Trout was the defining win at 154

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          CSAC has new rules in place this year, a rehydration limit to prevent extreme dehydration and extreme rehydration (they've banned IVs also). If I recall correct fighters can't rehydrate more than 10 pounds so these numbers were probably taken the morning of and both fighter rehydrated more thereafter.

Charlo ain't a small guy. Crawford rehydrates to 156 give or take, you think there's only a 2 pound fight night difference between them?

Comment

• This was a great fight. I never made a prediction, because frankly I wasn't comfortable speaking for either fighter. Charlo looked like the bigger, stronger, maybe faster fighter, but I thought Williams might be the smarter guy. Needless to say, I wasn't so sure of either fella, but there's no question now.

It started out as such a great technical fight with both looking to hold ground, which is just great boxing between two top guys. I thought Williams got up too fast after the knockdown, his pride wanted to cut that moment short, but all it did was show his inexperience. Williams did come back really well I thought for the rest of round 2 and 3. That uppercut tho, what a shot. J-Rock has a tendency to sometimes pause after throwing a 1-2, and Charlo just timed it perfectly.

That **** Charlo pulled at the end tho, classless. Charlo showed his true colors. Otherwise, I enjoyed the fight.

Comment

• Feel bad for J-Rock, he was looking good in spots. But he definitely can come back from this. Maybe now he can make that fight with Austin Trout, then fight Tony Harrison for the vacant IBF title (if Jermall moves up).

I like J-Rock's chances against the lighter hitting Jermell and Lara. He just couldn't take Jermall's power, and idk how many other JMW's actually could either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Floyd stood in the middle of the ring and backed him up.
                froid was juiced up with ped enhanced IV's tho.

Comment

• I picked charlo to win and man he looked huge time to move up and be fed to GGG.I never bought in to the williams hype the guy had literally fought nobodies.

Comment

• A post-fight photo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dam 158? Clearly needs to move up to 160

Comment

Working...
                      X