Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I didn't think in a million years this fight would end the way it did maaaaaaaan what a fight. Charlo skills and size advantage was too much for J Rock to deal with. Just goes to show there's levels to this game. J Rock will bounce back hopefully what a brutal way to take a first L though.

Comment

I dunno about any of you, but I'm looking forward to the daily breadman mailbag

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        I dunno about any of you, but I'm looking forward to the daily breadman mailbag
        I think it will be on hiatus for at least a week.

Comment

Bunch of drunk Mexican fans who were there for the main event

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            Canelo looks like a beast against the Khans and Smiths but than again so would any other top jmw or mw.
            Charlo couldn't even drop Trout, Canelo did it, look the thing is this, Charlo is a dude who likes to trade and stand on the pocket, name one fighter not named TBE, just one who has stood ground and exchanged and beat Canelo on a combination contest.........................................no ne.

Just tellin you, it's a competitive fight but Canelo KO's Charlo either body shots or a nasty overhand right ala Kirkland.

Comment

damn people in this forum are weird

Comment

LMAO at Williams fanboys

Gabe Rosado with better management

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Let's be clear about 1 thing here. JRock is no Canelo. Charlo looked like he was a whole weight class above JRock I saw JRock landing hard punches and them having 0 affect, but If Canelo lands those same punches Charlo would have a different reaction I guarantee that

Let's not forget how reluctant Lara was to engage with Canelo as well. He's fought the best let's not act like Canelo is some bum because Charlo beat a guy in JRock who was undefeated but who did JRock really beat?
                  Exactly! this is what I said before the fight, Williams was unproven at top level, and he didn't pass the top test.

Charlo's best win was Trout, Canelo's best win was Lara (Close fight wich I gave to Lara but on paper he won)

Lara embarrased Trout....................Canelo is a class above Charlo but I'd love to see that fight.

Comment

GIF : Charlo vs. Willaims - Knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by Ankh599 View Post
                      Canelo is a small guy...can he take a huge guys punches? Plus he's use to fighting welterweights where he has a weight advantage...that's a sign.
                      He took Kirkland's, Cotto's, Angulo's and Lara's Laser Sniper shots pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                      X