No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
    are you from the NY boxing scene since you mention Gleasons? I'm there often....what is the name of the guy? Who does he work with? or did* he work with since you said he retired? If you're a NY'er what gym do you go to?
    Why did you never reply Juggernaut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Why did you never reply Juggernaut?
      I haven't been on...however ,I do know gleasons fighters and if this person is calling me out he woill wish he not. I will rag dollhim into next year.....just say when????

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I haven't been on...however ,I do know gleasons fighters and if this person is calling me out he woill wish he not. I will rag dollhim into next year.....just say when????
        He wants the info to confirm your claims. You abandoned the thread because you couldn't provide that info, you're full of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          He wants the info to confirm your claims. You abandoned the thread because you couldn't provide that info, you're full of shit.
          Nah , I abandoned the thread when simpleton Corso got in and honestly didn't even bother reading his reply...lol...again ANY one wants to ACTUSALLY fight me theres a reason I have posted my REAL pic and vids,im not good ,cant punch and haven't been trained in all combat for over 20 years right???? Well step up or step off.

Comment

Nah , I abandoned the thread when simpleton Corso got in and honestly didn't even bother reading his reply...lol...again ANY one wants to ACTUSALLY fight me theres a reason I have posted my REAL pic and vids.
            How would you do Isaac Clarke?

Would you break down his body?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              How would you do Isaac Clarke?

Would you break down his body?

You're a seasoned fighter what do you think??

Comment

Sorry JR Corso but you will only sound as foolish if not more than him...because he actually has someknowledge about training...lol...

I knocked out a guy at gleasons gym 6'3 250 in a bar fight who was Wlads sparring partner,who quickly retired in his career after.......end of!

The rest I knew Briggs (briefly) McCline before he fought Wlad/ Owen beck who my instructor taught in the martial arts....and was invited to muhammed alis induction in the martial arts hal;l of fame....and sat with Frank Dux among many martial artists...now why? because im not you!

and spar with a individual who has fought Wilder often...so please drop by and then get DROPPED you moron wont be the first idiot to try..the guy to my left is Muay thai WORLD champion who I also dabble with...any which way you want to TROLL please proceed you moron! lol

Charlie Z 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Damn...the glare coming coming off that hair gave me an eye astigmatism. Everything looks blurry now.

That's what I hear ,,,hmmm im always looking for different opinions on my hair, where do you train?

I see your a bit of a tough guy in the MMa section thats cool,ive been in training since 1991 at MMA before MMA,so maybe we can talk about my it face to face?
                  you BLOCKED me in THAT section bc you were made the fool ,so now you think going to my own thread is/was a good idea to TROLL? How dumb are you? I would smash your face in...lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-25-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• I'm guessing your left side is the injured one? Why the fk are you hitting the heavy bag then even if you're using your right it affects that ****.

Comment

That's what I hear ,,,hmmm im always looking for different opinions on my hair, where do you train?

I see your a bit of a tough guy in the MMa section thats cool,ive been in training since 1991 at MMA before MMA,so maybe we can talk about my it face to face?
                      you BLOCKED me in THAT section bc you were made the fool ,so now you think going to my own thread is/was a good idea to TROLL? How dumb are you? I would smash your face in...lol
                      I'm not gonna lie...I did get a little scared when I saw that hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X