juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Last time I checked I was schooling you on those MMA match ups as I usually do b/c that's my specialty ....uh what were you saying again I lost interest?
      Wtf are you talking about? Fix your gloves. I was trying not to be negative but now I'm just going to say it...your technique is ****. Your strap on your glove is flapping around like a leaf in the wind and your footwork makes my 18 month old look like sugar ray Leonard.

"Man...I'm gonna title my video 50% even though it's 100% so people think I have unbelievable power."

you would spark out Larry easy everything being said though. That's not saying much however

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Wtf are you talking about? Fix your gloves. I was trying not to be negative but now I'm just going to say it...your technique is ****. Your strap on your glove is flapping around like a leaf in the wind and your footwork makes my 18 month old look like sugar ray Leonard.

"Man...I'm gonna title my video 50% even though it's 100% so people think I have unbelievable power."

you would spark out Larry easy everything being said though. That's not saying much however
        uh oh. you're about to go on his 'list'

seriously though, leave him be...he's clearly mentally unwell.

Comment

Sorry JR Corso but you will only sound as foolish if not more than him...because he actually has someknowledge about training...lol...

I knocked out a guy at gleasons gym 6'3 250 in a bar fight who was Wlads sparring partner,who quickly retired in his career after.......end of!

The rest I knew Briggs (briefly) McCline before he fought Wlad/ Owen beck who my instructor taught in the martial arts....and was invited to muhammed alis induction in the martial arts hal;l of fame....and sat with Frank Dux among many martial artists...now why? because im not you!

and spar with a individual who has fought Wilder often...so please drop by and then get DROPPED you moron wont be the first idiot to try..the guy to my left is Muay thai WORLD champion who I also dabble with...any which way you want to TROLL please proceed you moron! lol
          are you from the NY boxing scene since you mention Gleasons? I'm there often....what is the name of the guy? Who does he work with? or did* he work with since you said he retired? If you're a NY'er what gym do you go to?

Comment

nobody did you simpleton I only contributed and believe me I wasn't far off,i think you were in a few posters list....

1/ Ray Corso
            2/ Brush my hair
            3/ Hughjass
            4/ MR Dagowop
            5 The Ol Left Hook
            6 / TheREALpugilist
            7 / Scott / Joseph
            8 / Laced up
            9 /Considerthis
            10 / mlac

As accurate as can be give or take needs an update this is from last month.
            just made it in.
            interesting that I'd share any list with therealpugilist...what exact posts of mine offended you so much? or is this just retroactive because I pointed out your **** form. seriously tho...watch your video again and tell me you don't fall in face first when you throw your left...not to mention your chin isn't tucked either. you should thank me for telling you...but instead you cry and call me a bad poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Cuse we have your fotage and his in hypes a fight
              I have no issues with that man....

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                just made it in.
                interesting that I'd share any list with therealpugilist...what exact posts of mine offended you so much? or is this just retroactive because I pointed out your **** form. seriously tho...watch your video again and tell me you don't fall in face first when you throw your left...not to mention your chin isn't tucked either. you should thank me for telling you...but instead you cry and call me a bad poster.
                top 10 baby

i am also SLIGHTLY concerned about this, i actually believe he is so mentally deranged he might turn up at all our doorsteps.
                Total fruitloop.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  I have no issues with that man....
                  You scared...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Has Ray Corso seen this thread yet?

I'm sure he'd be willing to offer juggernaut666 some constructive feedback.
                    Oh my God. SO MUCH THIS. Please Ray I beg you.

I didn't truly expect juggernaut to be a seperate person from elroy(or maybe this is him, who knows). He clearly didn't post this video for criticsm though. Anybody who doesn't give unconditional praise is attacked immediately. His narcissism is so entertaining.

Comment

• Yeah where is Ray Corso This would become better than any dome thread in a 100 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X