Collapse
No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave he guy alone you ****ing cowards.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Leave he guy alone you ****ing cowards.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I haven't been on...however ,I do know gleasons fighters and if this person is calling me out he woill wish he not. I will rag dollhim into next year.....just say when????
          Im at gleasons and mendez every other morning between 7 and 10am.....we'll take video and post it up of the sparring session....I only weight 150....you look heavier, doesn't matter.....I can ask either Jihad or Hector, and if possible maybe Leon to record it, if it's at Gleasons, if it's at Mendez that you want to meet up I can ask Sal...I'll be back at the gym December 15th and onwards, name the date, has to be in the morning though because I work from 3pm to 11pm, name the date and I'll let them know about your info, if you dont have gear, you can use their ring gear and both gyms have hot water available for a quick boil and bite mouthpiece if you dont happen to have the either....look forward to a reply

Comment

• Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
            Im at gleasons and mendez every other morning between 7 and 10am.....we'll take video and post it up of the sparring session....I only weight 150....you look heavier, doesn't matter.....I can ask either Jihad or Hector, and if possible maybe Leon to record it, if it's at Gleasons, if it's at Mendez that you want to meet up I can ask Sal...I'll be back at the gym December 15th and onwards, name the date, has to be in the morning though because I work from 3pm to 11pm, name the date and I'll let them know about your info, if you dont have gear, you can use their ring gear and both gyms have hot water available for a quick boil and bite mouthpiece if you dont happen to have the either....look forward to a reply
            Uh oh!!! Shit got real!!! Let's see if he responds.

Comment

• funny people are knocking his video but most are to scared to even post their faces

Comment

• No form, no style, lead feet, zero upper body movement.....however , ...... I will hate to get hit with any of those shots!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    LMAO

Comment

I've got my own boots, gloves, wraps, mouthpiece, headgear, vaseline, water, and nut guard, i'll be there on the morning of the 15th and give you an old fashioned gym war. The only step i'll take back when I enter the ring is to walk back for water at the end of the round.

Comment

Working...
                      X