No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    You have a worst poster list? did you ask yourself why anyone would give a **** about your opinion before you made it, or is it just for you? I bet your hands are considered good at your karate gym.
    nobody did you simpleton I only contributed and believe me I wasn't far off,i think you were in a few posters list....

1/ Ray Corso
    2/ Brush my hair
    3/ Hughjass
    4/ MR Dagowop
    5 The Ol Left Hook
    6 / TheREALpugilist
    7 / Scott / Joseph
    8 / Laced up
    9 /Considerthis
    10 / mlac

As accurate as can be give or take needs an update this is from last month.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-17-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I was done with this thread when I asked the guy why he was hopping throwing the right hook and why his back foot was coming off the ground when throwing the left.

He said it wasn't happening in the video.

Smh. I dont think he watched his own video
      Last time I checked I was schooling you on those MMA match ups as I usually do b/c that's my specialty ....uh what were you saying again I lost interest?

Comment

• Bend your knees .. take your time .. be mindful of feet and weight transfer .. work on technical aspect before loading up.. you're wasting a lot of energy..
        all that aside cheers! Half theses guys would never dare send in a video of themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          Why am i mentioned here?
          Cuse we have your fotage and his in hypes a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
            Bend your knees .. take your time .. be mindful of feet and weight transfer .. work on technical aspect before loading up.. you're wasting a lot of energy..
            all that aside cheers! Half theses guys would never dare send in a video of themselves
            This isn't a technical vid JUST power ..thnx for the input but keep in mind this was after 2 hours of hundreds of power shots at this point im certainly not worrying about placement first im struggling just to keep arms up,as I miscalculated the punches and day ,which I usually have a power day ,this wasn't it.....And i would say 99% of them CAN'T send vids of themselves bc they would have to go to Wallmart or the nearest thrift store and glove up for the 1st time ever and would then have to go to an ACTUAL gym for lessons and then ACTUALLY display skills !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-17-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Sorry JR Corso but you will only sound as foolish if not more than him...because he actually has someknowledge about training...lol...

I knocked out a guy at gleasons gym 6'3 250 in a bar fight who was Wlads sparring partner,who quickly retired in his career after.......end of!

The rest I knew Briggs (briefly) McCline before he fought Wlad/ Owen beck who my instructor taught in the martial arts....and was invited to muhammed alis induction in the martial arts hal;l of fame....and sat with Frank Dux among many martial artists...now why? because im not you!

and spar with a individual who has fought Wilder often...so please drop by and then get DROPPED you moron wont be the first idiot to try..the guy to my left is Muay thai WORLD champion who I also dabble with...any which way you want to TROLL please proceed you moron! lol
              Is this post supposed to make me jealous or envious towards you? You are a LIAR, this post is just one big pat on the ****ing back and you prove EVERY one of my claims about you.

You couldn't even name my hair color not to mention my height or weight. Jealous because you're a fat ****ing manlet!

You have the WORST left hook I have ever seen and make excuses up for EVERYTHING. No martial artist who is even half way good makes up the amount of excuses that you do. The foot is NEVER supposed to come off the ground when throwing a rear hook. Anybody that doesn't know whether or not you're a phony or not just need only look at the trash video that YOU put up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                Is this post supposed to make me jealous or envious towards you? You are a LIAR, this post is just one big pat on the ****ing back and you prove EVERY one of my claims about you.

You couldn't even name my hair color not to mention my height or weight. Jealous because you're a fat ****ing manlet!

You have the WORST left hook I have ever seen and make excuses up for EVERYTHING. No martial artist who is even half way good makes up the amount of excuses that you do. The foot is NEVER supposed to come off the ground when throwing a rear hook. Anybody that doesn't know whether or not you're a phony or not just need only look at the trash video that YOU put up.

You were one of the few ASKING me to post a HB Vid you SIMPLETON....

Don't hate on someone who can actually throw a punch ,"SPHAGHETTI " boy....lmao!
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-17-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• this thread is like witnessing an argument at a mental health clinic.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    You were one of the few ASKING me to post a HB Vid you SIMPLETON....

Don't hate on someone who can actually throw a punch ,"SPHAGHETTITI " boy....lmao!
                    Yeah and you proved me exactly RIGHT! You are a ****ty boxer and a liar.

You forgot "stretch" and "slim jim" btw.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a fraud!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                      Yeah and you proved me exactly RIGHT! You are a ****ty boxer and a liar.

You forgot "stretch" and "slim jim" btw.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a fraud!
                      Only thing exposed here is just a line up of terrible posters such as yourself...maybe you should go back in hiding with the others in the history section...or the training/nutrition section where you can PRETEND to be knowledgable by reading other articles and posting...lol.you aren't built for the real world here..."SPAGHETTI" boy....ahhaha
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-17-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X