Collapse
No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to give some general feedback... I do so as one who has not contributed tape yet, which I will get around to doing one of these days, in the meantime I accept that shortcoming, so people can take this feedback with a grain of salt.

People who are confident and have a sense that they know they can handle themselves inevitably will not tell someone who tapes something "thats sh11t, your awful!" ect. There was ONE guy I did that with and I told Juggy that story some time ago, and it was for a good reason. Generally there is no reason to do that. The exception is when we have an issue with the person which has nothing to do with critiquing skills.

When Larry showed tape of his son doing bagwork, or when one of you guys shows sparring, when Juggy did his routine here with the hooks... it is obvious that some work, effort, skill and progress is part of the presentation. There are always things that stand out as excellent, and things that may need improvement... thats the nature of the game!

As a martial artist I can watch the way someone walks and get a sense of their training level...on the other hand I have seen guys who trained years who cannot hit a bag hard...period. So its good to keep things in perspective.
    juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

• MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

• ... fat

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          I just want to give some general feedback... I do so as one who has not contributed tape yet, which I will get around to doing one of these days, in the meantime I accept that shortcoming, so people can take this feedback with a grain of salt.

People who are confident and have a sense that they know they can handle themselves inevitably will not tell someone who tapes something "thats sh11t, your awful!" ect. There was ONE guy I did that with and I told Juggy that story some time ago, and it was for a good reason. Generally there is no reason to do that. The exception is when we have an issue with the person which has nothing to do with critiquing skills.

When Larry showed tape of his son doing bagwork, or when one of you guys shows sparring, when Juggy did his routine here with the hooks... it is obvious that some work, effort, skill and progress is part of the presentation. There are always things that stand out as excellent, and things that may need improvement... thats the nature of the game!

As a martial artist I can watch the way someone walks and get a sense of their training level...on the other hand I have seen guys who trained years who cannot hit a bag hard...period. So its good to keep things in perspective.
          I just hit the heavy bag today for an hour I haven’t hit it in 5 years …..I still got it …lol still only power shots though not for 2 hours …I’ll get there again …conditioning takes time with power .

Comment

Working...
          X