No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    I'm guessing your left side is the injured one? Why the fk are you hitting the heavy bag then even if you're using your right it affects that ****.
    Because he's a warrior. A hungry lion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      A typical "full contact" style that has little to NOTHING to do with boxing techniques!
      The form is southpaw but the individual is orthodox because the balance remains one sided throughout the video. The weight never changes to help the inept left hand assemble any technique to even try to deliver power. The back leg (left foot) actually comes off the ground to allow the left hand to be even less than an arm punch!
      The over use of an "arched back" to be able to throw double right hooks again takes away balance, the sound of the elongated bag is impressive but the bag itself isn't. It's nothing a boxer would use
      unless he's was practicing punching to the knees!!

Feet are in cement, there's no movement not even a side step.
      If the idea is simply to work on power with a double hook I can understand the lack of movement.

Nothing special here just another boxing fan with a really bad haircut and a big mouth who thinks he knows the game.

I really have lost interest here, the postings are all about hating
      people that the posters don't even know, ridiculous!
      This kid here has written that his family members are former trainers and world wide competitors!! Seriously?
      Look at his form and tell me he's been taught by experienced boxing people!

Well good luck with your 100+ pound bag and your incredibly
      boring stories.
      Going fishing in Panama for a few weeks so have fun with juggy
      did he mention he is the champ of Disney Land and will be trained by elroid this coming year? No? hahahaha....
      good lucks, have fun Ray Corso.
      :rfl::rfl:

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I'm not gonna lie...I did get a little scared when I saw that hair.
        Well good stay on the hair style biz and off the mens forums,you are almost wrong anyway at your pics ,better off cutting hair and what not...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Because he's a warrior. A hungry lion.
          sorry Wraps,actually im a bit buzzed more than anything though the shoulder was rattled...lol

and yes im not south paw but get my power off the right forward side more than not...I know one thing evenat 50% no one has really showed me anything else on this vid which was POWER. Wish they would walk into my gym too and see how bad I really am at fighting.f'ing kids sound like bitter cheer leaders who didn't get laid by the quarterback.lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-25-2016, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• This guy juggernaut is gonna clean out the heavyweight division next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                This guy juggernaut is gonna clean out the heavyweight division next year.
                First he's going to start with Isaac Clarke and Lou Cipher

Comment

• How juggernaut does his hair every morning.

Comment

Are you ducking juggernaut?

Comment

perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X