No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Vid Description.....Doing Strictly power shots with 16 oz gloves After TWO hours of power punching ..with torn pec and injured shoulder.........A footage at my gym,unfortunatly the best sequence was not in the clip b/c my nephews phone ran out so.........anyway......shoulders are extremely heavy so critics on defense will have to step aside!

Seems like you got a decent punch but that looks like it would develop terrible habits even if you are tired...seems like a waste of time to be frank.

Thanks for the Upload. Takes balls.

Comment

Can you make any more excuses, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        Seems like you got a decent punch but that looks like it would develop terrible habits even if you are tired...seems like a waste of time to be frank.

Thanks for the Upload. Takes balls.
        a waste of time as opposed to what?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          yea actually I also have a swollen ankle...lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            a waste of time as opposed to what?
            Working on the heavy bag with as good form as possible and throwing punches that you would throw in a fight or sparring.

That's still an impressive workrate for 2 hrs done already I will give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              Working on the heavy bag with as good form as possible and throwing punches that you would throw in a fight or sparring.

That's still an impressive workrate for 2 hrs done already I will give you that.
              Good form or not ive trained over 20 years Im pretty sure my form is more than good when need be,otherwise why would I post when I told you I would?...its all good.

Comment

Definitely better than larry's vid.
                Also it looks like you had a jew hat on in the beggining

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  he also just got off work and walked to the gym and fought off a burglar

Comment

Larry vs Juggernaut will be for BoxingScene Pound for Pound #1

Comment

Working...
                    X