Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Tells The WBA a Purse Bid is Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    If K2 is all or nothing on a 75/25 split and won't budge and this fight falls through then it's Tom & K2 that don't want this fight, which wouldn't suprise me damn shame because besides Jacobs or Saunders maybe Eubank what other decent names are there for Gennady at MW in December.

Not a good look for K2
    Dude they already offered him way more than 25%, per Jacobs himself, the famous 2 Quillins.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The fight between WBA Super World middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs), the undefeated knockout artist from Karaganda, Kazakhstan, and WBA World middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (32-1, 19 KOs), the "Miracle Man" from Brooklyn, New York, will likely to go to a purse bid.

[Click Here To Read More]
      To me this says that Jacobs never really wanted the fight and will likely vacate rather than fight GGG if the WBA upholds 25% for Jacobs. Tom Leoffler must know that Haymon has no intention of making a deal and has asked the WBA to make a decision, even though a few days are still left. Jacobs is lucky to get 25% in my view. Seems like another duck by Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        I guess you forgot it was Hearns signing the checks in that fight and it wasn't a K2 event.

K2 split the pot fairly with Hearn, because they actually wanted that fight

why is that so hard for you to understand ?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Dude they already offered him way more than 25%, per Jacobs himself, the famous 2 Quillins.
          Im not aware of this, I thought it was 1 Quillen minus a bit of change.

When was this 3m + offer.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            exactly

those f@ggots could simply pay Jacobs what he is worth

just like they did with Kell Brook

they split the pot more fairly with Brook, because they actually wanted that fight
            Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            I guess you forgot it was Hearns signing the checks in that fight and it wasn't a K2 event.
            He hasn't forgotten that, he's doing what he always does in GGG threads - trying to hide the facts under a pile of hot, steaming bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you are an idiot

Brook was a relatively-unknown, largely-unproven, completely-undeserving, WELTERWEIGHT..... you tool

NOBODY has ever referred to Brook as a draw, you fanboy clown

the draw was Golovkin, NOT Brook..... and the only reason why Team Bull**** were willing to split the pot more fairly with Brook is because they actually wanted that fight

Can Mr 97k sell a PPV or what?..... serious question fanboy..... will 97k PPV's generate more than "Quillin money", you fool?

If Jacobs doesn't stand to make the 4mil that Team Bull**** were willing to split with Brook, then he is a dumb ****..... like you

why should he sell-out out to those lying manipulating b1tches
              so then if GGG by himself sold 500k ppv buys in the UK compared to Flopnelos 265k buys in the US, wouldnt that make GGG the A-side vs. the Ginger Flop?

(sometimes I think you really dont know how utterly ****** you sound)

Comment

If K2 is all or nothing on a 75/25 split and won't budge and this fight falls through then it's Tom & K2 that don't want this fight, which wouldn't suprise me damn shame because besides Jacobs or Saunders maybe Eubank what other decent names are there for Gennady at MW in December.

Not a good look for K2

that is EXACTLY right

so obvious.....

Comment

It took only two days for Brook to sign the contract so we all know, team GGG is not hard to negotiate if its fair. And Brook is so much more recognizable champion then Mister I got knock the f out by Pirog. This p1ece of **** Jacob better sign that contract...//

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    so basically, the WBA just laughs in the background because K2 wins either way. lol I mean if they don't fight, it's still a win win situation for Loeffler. Remember, the WBA ordered the mando, knowing GGG and Jacobs, I doubt they cared to fight. Last I remember from beating Brook, Golovkin specifically stated he wanted Saunders. The WBO. hence the legacy for all the belts. What does Gennady care of the ''Regular'' belt.
                    Obviously he doesn't care for the Regular belt seeing as he has the better version but it's a mandatory, so he has to fight to keep hold of his own version. He wants all the belts so he has to fulfil his mandatory obligations.

Comment

Im not aware of this, I thought it was 1 Quillen minus a bit of change.

When was this 3m + offer.
                      ‘Wait a second. I could fight two Peter Quillins and make the same thing.’ - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-ill-fight-golovkin-canelo-right-money--108136#sthash.DVeVsLY5.dpuf

Comment

Working...
                      X