Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - Golovkin-Brook: Valid Reasons to Make It, Hate It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    larryxxx... certainly seems to have intense problems.
    The poor guy is in mental turmoil, fighting a constant inner battle against his alter ego, larryGGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Anyone wanna guess, who's alt this is?
      Dirk diggler uk??

Comment

Conspiracy theories:

The Great O2 Arena Heist; Magno's Monday Rant
        By Paul Magno
        July 10, 2016

"I can already hear all the angry laments from Golovkinites and the perpetually dull: "But we read on [Insert Boxing Website Name Here] that Eubank backed out...or Hearns pulled the plug because of Eubank Sr.'s CRAZY demands!!!" I know it won't matter much to say this, but please keep in mind that everything we know about these supposed Golovkin-Eubank negotiations come directly transcribed from the offices of Team Golovkin and Eddie Hearn. None of us...and I mean NONE of us REALLY know anything other than what Team Golovkin and Hearn have told the media. And you'd be a damn sucker to believe the word of promoters with a fight to promote and a huge win-win setup waiting to be cashed in."

http://boxingbuzz.sportsblog.com/pos...nday-rant.html

Comment

These two fan groups definitely seem to have intense problems with this fight.
          The question is why don't you have a problem with this fight?

Instead of this BS we should have Canelo/GGG set up for September and either Thurman/Garcia/Bradley fighting Brook next.

This isn't a SRL/Hagler where the best WW and best MW are fighting each other after both cleaned out their respective divisions.This fight settles nothing in either division and is HBO again being involved in a fight where a British WW gets paid more than he is worth to get KTFO by a MW instead of HBO using its power to force Canelo/GGG or use their resources to match top tier ww's.

As a fan don't you want to see fights that move the sport forward instead of this?

Comment

Once GGG gets his name out in UK, he is going to fight both Eubank and Saunders for good money. This is a good way to spread his name in UK. One of the reasons why he wasn't getting good fights was because he wasn't bringing enough money. Once the money starts rolling, everyone will come, including Canelo. Some people here want him to fight people like Lara(who brings like 100 viewers) and waste his career away, but he is smarter than that. First you keep building your profile up so you can attract the ppv audience and then you get the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The question is why don't you have a problem with this fight?
              That question would be best answered with another question:

Have you actually seen any of my posts on this fight?

I have literally slated this more than anyone else.

Comment

That question would be best answered with another question:

Have you actually seen any of my posts on this fight?

I have literally slated this more than anyone else.
                Not every single one, no. SO long as you have a problem with this fight I'm good.

Comment

The article is fair and balanced. I can't see why you want to hate Golovkin and not hate the guys in his own division who are ducking him. Hate both. Otherwise, switch to wrestling. You don't belong here.

Comment

The sport is diminishing in stature and this doesn't help matters. Business is business, but my biggest problem with this contest is how unfair it is. It's Unfair to fans and disrespectful to those who toil in their respective weight classes.. I despised Alvarez for taking the easy route with Amir and now it appears GGG has followed his less than courageous lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Conspiracy theories:

The Great O2 Arena Heist; Magno's Monday Rant
                      By Paul Magno
                      July 10, 2016

"I can already hear all the angry laments from Golovkinites and the perpetually dull: "But we read on [Insert Boxing Website Name Here] that Eubank backed out...or Hearns pulled the plug because of Eubank Sr.'s CRAZY demands!!!" I know it won't matter much to say this, but please keep in mind that everything we know about these supposed Golovkin-Eubank negotiations come directly transcribed from the offices of Team Golovkin and Eddie Hearn. None of us...and I mean NONE of us REALLY know anything other than what Team Golovkin and Hearn have told the media. And you'd be a damn sucker to believe the word of promoters with a fight to promote and a huge win-win setup waiting to be cashed in."

http://boxingbuzz.sportsblog.com/pos...nday-rant.html
                      Desperate hater fishing for a conspiracy. We heard Eubank Sr in the post fight conference, it was clear he was gonna sabotage it dummy. The uninformed blogger you're quoting must have missed this

Comment

Working...
                      X