Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - Golovkin-Brook: Valid Reasons to Make It, Hate It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Not every single one, no. SO long as you have a problem with this fight I'm good.
    I definitely have a BIG problem with this fight. Total mismatch and I have serious concerns for brook's health.

Comment

This was a great article.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Desperate hater fishing for a conspiracy. We heard Eubank Sr in the post fight conference, it was clear he was gonna sabotage it dummy. The uninformed blogger you're quoting must have missed this
        And you were part of the negotiations weren't you!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          These two fan groups definitely seem to have intense problems with this fight.
          Anyone that is a fan of the sweet science has an intense problem with this fight. This fight is a true farce! How is it competitive for brook who may come in on fight night at 155 vs ggg who will fight at about 172 to 174? Ggg is willing to fight a 147 but refused to face canelo at 155. How can anyone respect this? If your a ggg fan you love this feces fight. If you are a fan of the sweet science you split your sides laughing at this joke of a fight. Again ggg ducks lara to take a very safe comfortable fight. I really don't see how anyone could not have a problem with this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            And you were part of the negotiations weren't you!
            Just pathetic. You and your blogger missed this somehow

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-vs-eubank-deal-hangs-balance-over-sky-money--106111

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
              Anyone that is a fan of the sweet science has an intense problem with this fight. This fight is a true farce! How is it competitive for brook who may come in on fight night at 155 vs ggg who will fight at about 172 to 174? Ggg is willing to fight a 147 but refused to face canelo at 155. How can anyone respect this? If your a ggg fan you love this feces fight. If you are a fan of the sweet science you split your sides laughing at this joke of a fight. Again ggg ducks lara to take a very safe comfortable fight. I really don't see how anyone could not have a problem with this fight.
              Basically. Every boxing fan should have a problem with it, but you've got posters with certain agendas trying to limit it to certain fanbases only.

Comment

Just pathetic. You and your blogger missed this somehow

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...-money--106111
                This (Sky Sports) was not the excuse Hearn used. Hearn said Eubank Sr. wanted to set his own ticket prices, etc., i.e. "CRAZY" demands. I made the comment about "conspiracy theories" because that's all it is. However, for some reason Hearn/Brook couldn't get it done with Rios and Vargas, and suddenly he winds up fighting GGG. Maybe something else was going on? Neither you nor I were part of the negotiations, so we'll never know!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  This (Sky Sports) was not the excuse Hearn used. Hearn said Eubank Sr. wanted to set his own ticket prices, etc., i.e. "CRAZY" demands. I made the comment about "conspiracy theories" because that's all it is. However, for some reason Hearn/Brook couldn't get it done with Rios and Vargas, and suddenly he winds up fighting GGG. Maybe something else was going on? Neither you nor I were part of the negotiations, so we'll never know!
                  It wasn't just ticket prices, it was a bunch of demands. Eubank is clearly telling you gonna create obstacles and he wants to shake down Sky

Comment

It wasn't just ticket prices, it was a bunch of demands. Eubank is clearly telling you gonna create obstacles and he wants to shake down Sky
                    I wonder if the Eubanks will stay with Hearn after this?

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                      Basically. They are just embarrassed and doing everything they can justify GGG once again fumbling the ball.

34 years old, no names on resume, picked a WW to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X