Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - Golovkin-Brook: Valid Reasons to Make It, Hate It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
    Hearn couldn't get the Eubanks to agree to the contract that was drawn up.

Giving Lara 6 weeks to prepare for GGG is unfair. Nobody cares about Nate Diaz, & diaz always wanted to get a big payday...that's not a good comparison...Diaz is game to fight anybody any time (as long as he's not getting busted for drugs). McGregor was moving up in weight...& Connor is game to fight anybody any time. Perfect storm for Diaz. Not the same situation here.

And Loeffler's a boxing promoter. Nuff said.

Keep the GGG hype alive there! You do such a good job of it!

you don't give a flying fat fk about Lara you excuse-making clown LMAO

here, I have some homework for ya..... pull an excuse out of your ass to justify why they b1tched out on this promise.....

Loeffler said that Golovkin would have no problem fighting at a catchweight against Alvarez, who fought Lara in a 155-pound bout.

We’ve always said that if there is a compelling fight, Gennady would move up or down, we’ve talked about moving up to 168 for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. because that would be a pay-per-view fight and if it’s Canelo, then I’m sure that we could work out a catchweight if he wanted to work out a catchweight and if it’s in his best interest. So that would certainly be a pay-per-view fight,” said Loeffler.

There wouldn’t be any issues for us to come down to fight Canelo. There would still be a title on the line for Gennady because he would be fighting under 160, so he would be able to defend the titles at 156 or whatever you have the weight be. But Gennady would be willing to come down in weight to fight Canelo. I wouldn’t say it would be at 154 but certainly, given that Canelo fought his last fight at 155, then you could say that Gennady would certainly be willing to come down in weight to make the Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      As usual, Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as usual, that excuse-making fanboy alt JUNIABOY felt it was appropriate to gloss over all of the facts. Golovkin is a hypejob, and his fanboys are little pansy's.

Comment

Originally posted by auoydwe View Post
        DEAD? Not exactly. Shallow? Unarguably.

This is slightly inaccurate. What keeps him at middleweight is the WBO title and TheRING Magazine lineal title.

All this talk of legacy and comparability to "the greats" is too early. He's still active and will probably stay active for (generously) another 5 years. I'll reserve any judgement until he's done.
        I think he's a great talent but he hasn't proved it yet. I'm a fan...I like watching him fight it's exciting but talking with my buddy at work we came to a conclusion....he needs to fight someone worth mentioning. At middleweight there really isn't anyone unless someone moves up. If he hangs around MW for 5 years and the competition doesn't improve around him or comes to him....he can't be called "great" in my opinion. A damn good boxer who could've been but never got the tests to prove it. Brook isn't a good fight no matter how you cut it, but sadly.....it's better than his more recent ones.

Comment

Hearn couldn't get the Eubanks to agree to the contract that was drawn up.

Giving Lara 6 weeks to prepare for GGG is unfair. Nobody cares about Nate Diaz, & diaz always wanted to get a big payday...that's not a good comparison...Diaz is game to fight anybody any time (as long as he's not getting busted for drugs). McGregor was moving up in weight...& Connor is game to fight anybody any time. Perfect storm for Diaz. Not the same situation here.

And Loeffler's a boxing promoter. Nuff said.

Keep the GGG hype alive there! You do such a good job of it!

this fanboy b1tch just admitted that Loeffler is a lying POS, but then he happily shrugged it off and carried on his merry way LMAO

I can't stand you non-boxing fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            you don't give a flying fat fk about Lara you excuse-making clown LMAO

here, I have some homework for ya..... pull an excuse out of your ass to justify why they b1tched out on this promise.....

Loeffler said that Golovkin would have no problem fighting at a catchweight against Alvarez, who fought Lara in a 155-pound bout.

We’ve always said that if there is a compelling fight, Gennady would move up or down, we’ve talked about moving up to 168 for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. because that would be a pay-per-view fight and if it’s Canelo, then I’m sure that we could work out a catchweight if he wanted to work out a catchweight and if it’s in his best interest. So that would certainly be a pay-per-view fight,” said Loeffler.

There wouldn’t be any issues for us to come down to fight Canelo. There would still be a title on the line for Gennady because he would be fighting under 160, so he would be able to defend the titles at 156 or whatever you have the weight be. But Gennady would be willing to come down in weight to fight Canelo. I wouldn’t say it would be at 154 but certainly, given that Canelo fought his last fight at 155, then you could say that Gennady would certainly be willing to come down in weight to make the Canelo fight.
            Ah yes, the hype man...bringing new hype to a new potential matchup, GGG/Lara. You're the hardest working hype man out there. You don't need to care that Lara & his team would probably agree with me that 6 weeks is not enough for a camp. You just do what you do & all your dreams will come true!

Comment

this fanboy b1tch just admitted that Loeffler is a lying POS, but then he happily shrugged it off and carried on his merry way LMAO

I can't stand you non-boxing fanboys.
              If you're assuming that I'm a fanboy, then wouldn't that make you a fanboy for the other side??? Keep the GGG hype alive there, hype man.

Comment

Ah yes, the hype man...bringing new hype to a new potential matchup, GGG/Lara. You're the hardest working hype man out there. You don't need to care that Lara & his team would probably agree with me that 6 weeks is not enough for a camp. You just do what you do & all your dreams will come true!

fanboy alt, I am still waiting for you to explain why they lied to you..... ?

“We’ve always said that if there is a compelling fight, Gennady would move up or down, we’ve talked about moving up to 168 for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. because that would be a pay-per-view fight and if it’s Canelo, then I’m sure that we could work out a catchweight if he wanted to work out a catchweight and if it’s in his best interest. So that would certainly be a pay-per-view fight,” said Loeffler.

“There wouldn’t be any issues for us to come down to fight Canelo. There would still be a title on the line for Gennady because he would be fighting under 160, so he would be able to defend the titles at 156 or whatever you have the weight be. But Gennady would be willing to come down in weight to fight Canelo. I wouldn’t say it would be at 154 but certainly, given that Canelo fought his last fight at 155, then you could say that Gennady would certainly be willing to come down in weight to make the Canelo fight.”

Team Golovkin have taken a dump all over you son..... they have lied to you and manipulated you for the last FOUR YEARS.....

..... in fact, if you tards weren't such ignorant clowns I would almost feel sorry for you.

Nah kidding, I don't feel sorry for slapping you around..... and don't worry, when you become too ashamed on that **** account, you can always revert back to your REAL **** account to defend Hypekin..... or, you could create another **** alt I suppose, just whatever you wish.

*sigh* and you thought it was going to be easy

Comment

fanboy alt, I am still waiting for you to explain why they lied to you..... ?

Team Golovkin have taken a dump all over you son..... they have lied to you and manipulated you for the last FOUR YEARS.....

..... in fact, if you tards weren't such ignorant clowns I would almost feel sorry for you.

Nah kidding, I don't feel sorry for slapping you around..... and don't worry, when you become too ashamed on that **** account, you can always revert back to your REAL **** account to defend Hypekin..... or, you could create another **** alt I suppose, just whatever you wish.

*sigh* and you thought it was going to be easy
                  K2 ran out of viable options for GGG. "Viable." As in, "buy-able." Of course, there's no reasoning with the hype man. The hype man is going to carry on with his hype trolling no matter how much reasoning & logic is presented. Did you ever think that maybe you're making mountains out of mole hills? Are you paranoid much?

Comment

Working...
                  X