Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - Golovkin-Brook: Valid Reasons to Make It, Hate It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - Golovkin-Brook: Valid Reasons to Make It, Hate It

by David P. Greisman - This was supposed to be the year that Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin fought each other. This is turning out to be the year that two middleweights who should've fought each other instead face two British welterweights who should've fought each other...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing aint for fanboy consumers. Love it or leave it. Anyone who has a problem with this fight get away from my sport.

Comment

Only Khantards and f10mos hate this fight.

Khantards because they don't want Brook one-upping Khan and getting all the attention and doing better than Khan did vs Canelo.

F10mos because they know that Brook is taking a greater risk than Floyd ever did and will have a win that surpasses anything Floyd has done if he wins.

Everything else is just B.S. Like you losers would give a sht about weights, honor, and tradition, lol.

This is all about f10mos and khantards jelousy and fear. We see right through you bches.

Real boxing fans appreciate this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
        Only Khantards and f10mos hate this fight.

Khantards because they don't want Brook one-upping Khan and getting all the attention and doing better than Khan did vs Canelo.

F10mos because they know that Brook is taking a greater risk than Floyd ever did and will have a win that surpasses anything Floyd has done if he wins.

Everything else is just B.S. Like you losers would give a sht about weights, honor, and tradition, lol.

This is all about f10mos and khantards jelousy and fear. We see right through you bches.

Real boxing fans appreciate this fight.
        Anyone wanna guess, who's alt this is?

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Anyone wanna guess, who's alt this is?
          pusies like you fear the truth.

Comment

pusies like you fear the truth.
            More like idiots like you ignore the truth. There have beem plenty of die hard Golovkin fans that have panned this fight. But yea, let's ignore that. In fact, why am I arguing with an alt. Calling ppl ******* but hiding behind fake usernames.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              More like idiots like you ignore the truth. There have beem plenty of die hard Golovkin fans that have panned this fight. But yea, let's ignore that. In fact, why am I arguing with an alt. Calling ppl ******* but hiding behind fake usernames.
              Seems like I've hurt your bch ass feelings, pusie. Put a band-aid on it.

Stfu and enjoy the fight on Sep 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Boxing aint for fanboy consumers. Love it or leave it. Anyone who has a problem with this fight get away from my sport.
                Well said.

Comment

Seems like I've hurt your bch ass feelings, pusie. Put a band-aid on it.

Stfu and enjoy the fight on Sep 10.
                  Hahaha.....gotta agree with you on this

Comment

Khantards and f10mos hate this fight.

F10mos because they know that Brook is taking a greater risk than Floyd ever did and will have a win that surpasses anything Floyd has done if he wins
                    These two fan groups definitely seem to have intense problems with this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X